TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

@jack013: Almost, it will be released to public within about a week.

@ChampionOfHircine: All of the trees are already modders resources. However everything else is my own work. So i may allow others to use this in their mod, depending what it is they need it for.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is PERFECT.

Could you allow others to use the assets in this for whole new areas?

I can't imagine the sheer amount of potential this would create.

Also, some feedback: Making the old ruins and stone structures resemble precolumbian (Aztec, Maya, Toletec, etc) artectecture would be nice. Maybe even changing the weapons to resemble them, and have it be a truly complete overhaul.

I've seen some aztec weapon mods, maybe you could ask the authors there.

This... I.... is it downloadable yet?

It looks very near finished/finishedish. Surely it's at least some sort of beta right now.... This looks like it would inject skyrim with tons of freshness to revitalize the game experience after hundreds of hours of play. It's really my only game, so anything to freshen it up is very nice.

I quite want this mod. However, you added a helluva lot to Markarth it seems. It looks like it would insta-crash my game if I tried to enter it... The rest looks like it replaces so there shouldn't be a problem, but the heavier content in cities could be deadly.

This is pretty awesome. To be entirely honest I would never convert my Skyrim like this as anything more than a joke, lore hound and all that, but to see these kinds of resources gives me hope for some really stellar mods that take us to the southern portions of Tamriel.