• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

sesamin

sesamin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
@nagase9928 Your Dovahkiin can be taken off all clothes including DLC and other mods. Enemy too, but if you want to help enemy put on original clothes, you need to use Creation kit. @tryguy Thank you for your advice. I thought that it was unnatural that player is made to undress immediately even if i press "v" and wear clothes at the time of critical condition again. In addition, it causes lag. I think about a solution. And in next, I don't know what your images mean. Though images are dark and hard to look, these are not clothes which I made. Does this clipping occur when player undressed?

Edited by sesamin, 25 January 2013 - 12:23 PM.

tryguy

tryguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
Sorry about the dark pics. I did better ones:

So, this is a retextured female prison outfit I have in my game. It's a vanilla replacement so it replaces all the copies, even the ones in your qusmoke box. So, I got this by player.additem...
Posted Image

This is the two pieces you make from the prison outfit--tunic and skirt. I got these from the box at qasmoke.
Posted Image

This is without the skirt, showing the panties underneath. The back of the tunic is transparent, and that's why the panties are showing through.
Posted Image

And this is without the tunic. And this is just panties from nexus.
Posted Image

So, what do you think? Does the transparency attached to the cut up tunic not work with the way you mask out the bottom bit? As I say, it's not that much of a big issue, since it's playable like this. I just wondered if it was a hard thing to fix.

Oh, and I don't think I've seen any other clipping issues. I've mainly only been playing with vanilla armor, and this prison outfit. I really like how you can dress up and record that combination as a set and then they get taken off one at a time. As far as I have seen, the system works very well, but I haven't fought any bandits or anything. I've just been fighting the civilians of Riverwood. Umm, and I haven't seen any of their clothes come off. Do you need to get that weapon from Jack the Stripper to be able to cut their clothes? Or is it just because they're civilians and you haven't got that part to work yet?

Edited by tryguy, 25 January 2013 - 01:07 PM.

sesamin

sesamin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
@tryguy Because It takes time to read English for me, I just make a reply of your first question. At first,Combination Vanilla Outfit is still not supported weight-slider. Body which you use in images is UNP? If body is not UNP, even if your character's weight is 0, clipping may happen. It may cause clipping by extreme motion or normal map texture.

Edited by sesamin, 25 January 2013 - 01:44 PM.

tryguy

tryguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
The body in the pics is x117 (so it's UNP, but scaled down). The outfit is resized to match and I haven't noticed any clipping issues with just the normal prison outfit. When you make two pieces out of the prison outfit, it's slightly altered, but close enough. The only thing is, the new top half disports the view of the panties. We can only see the panties because the top has a hole cut out of it. With normal prison tunic, it's solid so you never get to see what the panties look like until it comes off. So, that's pretty much it. I don't think there's a problem with the outfit cutting into the body. it's something to do with the altered tunic affecting the layer beneath it when there's transparency involved. Umm, perhaps it's best not to look into this for now. Probably the issue is isolated to transparent pieces, and they're not that common. So, I might go back to using proper UNP bodies and testing the rest of mod. Since I don't have the custom prisoner outfit for normal UNP, I can't do any more testing for that. But I'll do other kinds of testing. So... I guess we move on. Thanks for reading my English, sesamin. :) Edit: Oh, you're saying that because the body isn't 0 weight the tunic might be cutting through the panties. Yeah, that might be it. I don't really have any way to test that right now, since I don't have another transparent prisoner outfit to fit UNP. For now, I'll go play with some 0 weight bodies and see what we see.

Edited by tryguy, 25 January 2013 - 01:57 PM.

sesamin

sesamin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
@tryguy That clipping may be due to scale down. Although it is the answer to the remaining questions,effect of toggle in option is only for player. Enchantment is necessary to undress target(usable to citizen).

Edited by sesamin, 25 January 2013 - 02:42 PM.

CaptainLhurgoyf

CaptainLhurgoyf

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
Y'know, people might actually be able to use this to code in a battle damage effect where your character looks more beat up as they take damage, sort of like in the new Mortal Kombat game. Instead of losing clothes, you could have it so that your armour gets dented or small pieces break off. What you have with the bartender outfit is a good start to this. That'd probably take forever to implement, but it could be a cool application of this mod.

Edited by CaptainLhurgoyf, 31 January 2013 - 03:12 PM.

tryguy

tryguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
Break Undies! Yay! I really like playing with anano's Amellia's Outfit. Thanks for including that functionality.

Also, it appears you've done quite a bit of work for this update! I'm really looking forward to trying the new stuff out. Thanks a lot sesamin! Will probably write back once I've played with it a bit.

gsguns

gsguns

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
Here's a kudos for you.

sesamin

sesamin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Thank you for all comment.
In the next update, I want to feature durability and work strip condition.
But bugs about durability are still remained and I will take a little more time.

dzorro

dzorro

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts
This looks like a great mod, one question ?? if you are adding breakable clothes how does one fixing the clothes ?? Oblivion it was easy, skyrim in it's vanilla form has no way to fix breakable weapons / clothes /armor system in place ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.784 seconds