Lovergirl Race

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

stanleemojo

stanleemojo

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 350 posts
@Triceps, I'm having the same issues, espeicially frustrating when becoming a vampire lord, the head and body tints do not match. We may need to double check that race compatibility files and related scripts are correct, also find that sweet spot for the Lovedo--er...Lovegirl.esp

BSNAKE: Minor issues aside, great job!

BSnake

BSnake

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
@Deist: Thank you for pointing out the info regarding SkyrimEditor.ini. I've had a user ask about CK crashes in the past using Lovergirl Race, but I forgot about this. :P

@stanleemojo: I've tested the vampire lord transformation a while back and since the model is unaffected by Lovergirl Race, it should appear fine. Are you sure you're not referring to the normal vampire transformation, instead?

If you mean the normal vampire, you may need to install the optional scripts from RaceCompatibility for Dawnguard's All-in-One installer if you have USKP, UFO, or Better Vampires installed. Also, make sure to install the femaleheadchargen.tri file from No Vampire Sunken Face for ECE into the correct Lovergirl Race directory. If you still experience issues or if your problem relates to the vampire lord, please let me know.

manshima

manshima

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Very nice mod! I used CBBE Bodyslide to make a compatible NeverNude Mesh (young ones running around) and changed the scale just a bit to prevent breast explosion.

I also added the Sporty Sexy Map and the No Bronze Shine map. Everything works great!

corridor

corridor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
Welp, since updating I got the invisible face problem. I've tried pretty much everything, and had no luck. I've tried showracemenu. It crashes (doesn't normally, just when I try to use it with a missing face). I've tried changing race via console to something else (which fixes it briefly) then back to the lovergirl ygnord race. It fixes the issue till I save, exit, and reload the game. Then the face is missing again. I've tried switching to another race via console, saving, exiting, reloading and still get a missing face, even though it's now no longer the lovergirl ygnord race. I've tried rolling back to the older version of the race. No luck (This one surprised me). Also surprisingly characters that were originally lovergirl's but had been changed to other races days ago are missing their faces. Basically any character that started as a Lovergirl 1.0 character. No matter what their current race is. Nothing seems to work. I'm really rather upset about it. This is one of my favorite races, and I've been using it since it's pre-nexus days on.. another site. <sigh> *Edit* after using a showracemenu mod that blanks out the background with white (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20092), it finally let me load the showracemenu on a lovergirl with the missing face. Unfortunately the face continued to be missing in the racemenu and the game crashed upon exiting the racemenu.

Edited by corridor, 27 January 2013 - 10:20 PM.

BSnake

BSnake

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
@corridor: I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem and it's my fault for not testing the upgrade from v1.0.0 to v1.0.1 completely. I've tested it further and it seems that upgrading reverts your race to Nord. Your facial slider values are kept, but the vanilla headparts used by the Nord race result in the missing face. I have two solutions for you: 1) After uninstalling Lovergirl Race DG.esp and installing v1.0.1's Lovergirl Race.esp, head in-game and type the following in the console without quotation marks: "setplayerrace Ygnordrace". Your face should return and it should set your height correctly. I'm not sure if this will affect your stats or perks, though. 2) With v1.0.0's Lovergirl Race DG.esp activated, export your face in-game using the spf command. Your facial slider values will be kept. De-activate Lovergirl Race DG.esp in your mod manager or delete it altogether. Install and activate Lovergirl Race.esp from v1.0.1. Open this esp file in the CK and create a new preset or open one of the four existing ones. Import your face and it should appear with the correct facial data. Save your preset, head in-game, and you should be able to use showracemenu to retrieve your face. Please let me know if solution #1 fixes the problem for you. It's best done with saves that haven't had the race changed around after upgrading to v1.0.1.

Edited by BSnake, 28 January 2013 - 12:14 AM.

MaxxFennig

MaxxFennig

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 343 posts
just wanted to stop by to say thanx a million . since i discovered lovergirls i refuse to use any other race !
i only use female characters anyway and at the moment , in my humble opinion , lovergirls are the peak of perfection for female p.c.'s .
i do have a query , though , about your lovergirl follower mod .
i hired violet as soon as i hit whiterun and kept her with me till i was ready to to have serana as a follower during the dawnguard questline .
i dutifully fired violet and she told me she was heading home but she kept following me .
consequently i couldn't hire serana .
is this just a one off glitch thing or did i do something wrong ?
anyhoo , awesome work dude , i'm in love with lovergirls !
totally and wholeheartedly endorsed .

BSnake

BSnake

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
@MaxxFennig: Hello and thanks for your endorsement. Please make sure that you're running the latest Skyrim version (v1.8.151 as of now). Did you make sure to install the Dawnguard version of both Lovergirl Race and the Lovergirls Follower Pack? Also, do you have UFO installed? If so, you'll need to install its compatibility scripts from the RaceCompatibility for Dawnguard All-in-One package.

If you're not using UFO, EFF, or a similar mod, head in-game and dismiss Violet. Then type the console command "show playerfollowercount" without quotation marks. It should return a 0, but in this case, it will probably return a 1. If so, try entering the console command "set playerfollowercount to 0" without quotation marks. This should dismiss all of your followers and enable you to recruit Serana.

If the problem persists, there might be a conflicting mod. Try de-activating other follower mods in your mod manager and check that all of your mods are up-to-date, as well as their required files. Please let me know if you still run into this issue.

Edited by BSnake, 28 January 2013 - 08:55 PM.

corridor

corridor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
@BSnake:

Welp, I tried solution #1 and no love. :( I used the setplayerrace ygnordrace command and the face reappeared, saved, exited the game, reloaded my new save, no face.

Tried the same process with the following addition:

I used the setplayerrace ygnordrace command and the face reappeared, ZONED, saved, exited the game, reloaded my new save, no face.

I might try option 2, but as the character was only level 13 it hardly seems worth it. Not really a big deal, just didn't want to run the Mages College again. :P

Still gonna use the race. I really like it. Don't sweat it. :)

BSnake

BSnake

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
@corridor: Once again, it's my mistake for not looking into the side effects of using the setplayerrace command. I've just confirmed that the missing head results from using it. I can guarantee that solution #2 will work in order to retrieve your face data for use in a new game, although you need to use the CK. This is for users who spent a lot of time tweaking their character before upgrading to v1.0.1. I've updated the description page with detailed instructions under Upgrade Installation. I couldn't have imagined that adding a few letters to the esp file name would result in such a mess. ><

Edited by BSnake, 29 January 2013 - 02:11 AM.

corridor

corridor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
No big deal. I've remade the character, tweaked the face, changed the plan a bit, and I'm enjoying it more than ever. Throw in a pair of numenume ears and she's the belle of the ball. Once I've played her a bit and equipped her out I'll see about finding a nice pose and adding a pic to the gallery. All's well that ends well. You've made a great race. Keep up the good work. :)

Edited by corridor, 29 January 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.110 seconds