Adding a Custom Radio Station

Site Bot

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Major problem. The radio station shows up on my pip-boy, but there is no audio. I did everything you explained to the tee, and even did it 2 other times to make sure i didnt make any mistakes. What is making it work improperly?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

READ THIS WILL SOLVE MOST OF YOUR PROBLEMS

First off for this help to work you must have tried his tutorial and have an understanding of it

Ok thanks for offering to help me but i've been known to do this. first yes I have followed the tut. and yes it works. I have been working on it for about 45min till i asked for help, 5 min after that i found the answer. lol what I found was yes the temp was getting over rided, but for example i make a temp file and replace it with a track, you would save and overwrite it as told.You go to the next "topic" and record the nothing for a few sec. then repeat process and in geck it seems to be over ridden, but its not. yes if you go back the the previous track "topic" it plays the second one, but thats not true and thats what got people in the frenzy. If you went in the game every thing works as in the instructions. people say a part is missing but there isn't. I also solved the topic of it not playing the radio in geck ( givin that it is instaled right ) see the same also happened to me. I love working to get the best audio experience posible. My pc was set th the 7.1 HD audio settings now this will still work with the mod but it wont play through the pipboy only near by radios. so all they have to do is dial back the audio settings in thier computers and solved.

Edited by DEagle50

• 1 month later...

@DEagle50

That hasn't helped, but how do we overwrite the temp.wav with another music file?

Do we just stick the other music file in there that's been converted to .wav and delete the temp.wav?

Also I'm having trouble with this stereo wav --> mono wav conversion thing, any recommended programs made specially for that would help. Or can you do that with Audacity (Which is immensely confusing to me)