98 replies to this topic

Inkz

Inkz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
What are the two armors?

Edited by Inkz, 29 March 2013 - 04:26 PM.

Lunaus

Lunaus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
In response to post #7453237.

I've noticed this as well, I also hate their voices reminds me of Lydia lol. I'm wondering if the modder could replace them with orc voices?

Also I didn't have to deactivate anything for them to work properly, I just installed the required mods on top of what I already had, ran BOSS and then Wrye Bash and played the game.

Lunaus

Lunaus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
I'm also wondering if you could spare a save file? I'd enjoy playing as either or both in future play throughs. :3

valarkin

valarkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
would really love to see these in unp editions...they look amazing and I do not know enough about the game to try to convert them myself.....but kudos on the work you did on them ...love them a lot!

123joshuam

123joshuam

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i can only find one of them in the riverwood trader on the second floor wheres the other one located?

Inkz

Inkz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Anyone know how the in the pictures made by community they made them that big, or know how to contact that person?

The Matrix Prime

The Matrix Prime

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts
In response to post #7079601.

Yes, not everyone can handle healthy mature female beauty . . .

The Matrix Prime

The Matrix Prime

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts
In response to post #7081356.

Stop trying to play like a guy, girls have different body shapes and centers of gravity and need different poses to accommodate that. There is no earthly reason they should get in the way.

The Matrix Prime

The Matrix Prime

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts
In response to post #7080701.

Proportions are just a little larger then mature/healthy, you haven't been on Nexus long if you haven't seen extreme yet, lol

Sokraz

Sokraz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
so how did some people manage to find them and some not..? i couldnt find either of them girls.. i have put the files in the data folder.. and its not working.. Help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.120 seconds