• Please log in to reply
2599 replies to this topic

macattack088

macattack088

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Is there a way to spawn more collars or get more? Other than me not knowing how to get more collars this is a really good mod. The only other thing i think needs to be fixed is when you have a follower and slaves and you decide you need to lay down the law with some slave your follower will end up taking it too far and killing them.

Edited by macattack088, 21 January 2013 - 03:27 AM.

Foxtrot6209

Foxtrot6209

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Suggestion: Maybe there could be flyers saying that there is an escaped slave in the area. If you find one, you can choose a few options: Either free them, enslave them for your use or bring them back to their original owners.

thesamedeep

thesamedeep

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
for some reason none of my slaves wear the stuff i give them is there any way to fix that?

leyasu

leyasu

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 279 posts
Looks extremely interesting. Will track this and see how fun future updates get :)

Digg3rdawg

Digg3rdawg

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Same problem as Darethus. They will go onto their knees but no dialog option appears.

VGC

VGC

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
I you like Layam, I can make the slave residence with the CK to save more of your time=)

ave666satan

ave666satan

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts
amazing mod, but can u make whip-marks to stay longer? like for 10min or even 1h;p

here u can find cages for your slaves ^^
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24023

Edited by ave666satan, 21 January 2013 - 09:56 AM.

veaushot

veaushot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Reminds me of Paradise Falls on Fallout 3.

Brett41

Brett41

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Interesting Idea for an immersion type mod. You may wish (or someone who can mod may wish) to add a whle slavery ecomomy to skyrim. You can make Septims by slave dealing, trading or acting as a trainer.... Farms can have slave workers instead of farmhands, or in addition to farmhands, or both. Rich houses (Inlc Thane's) have a House slave or slaves. The Palaces have retinues of slaves.... etc etc.. NPC Slave dealers in the large cities and trading caravans on the roads... kind of like the Fallout dealers, but with Dealer & guards and merchandise (slaves, all chained together...) Lastly, one set days in some or all cities there are slave auctions where you can avoid all the hassle of enslaving some poor bstad and just buy them instead. (Not to be construed as an endorsement of an inhuman practice, just a logical implementation of the whole economic system that is implied by it's existence.) B

Edited by Brett41, 21 January 2013 - 01:16 PM.

layam

layam

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 451 posts
@Darethus && Digg3rdawg: It looks like you're triying to enslave an important NPC. Try with a bandit, if it's still not working post back.

Page loaded in: 1.001 seconds