2599 replies to this topic

RiiakShiNal

RiiakShiNal

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
In response to post #19159539.

First off, you don't need a slave collar or whip anymore. The slave collar (other than the leash collar) is just for decoration/role play. The whip is just a very low damage weapon (in an attempt to prevent the player from accidentally killing their intended victim).

Your problem is most likely that you use an alternate start mod and have not cast the "Reboot" spell to start Paradise Halls.

Suilebhain

Suilebhain

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
This mod interferes with AFT. As soon as I captured my first slave, one of my followers stopped following. After that, whenever I would say Follow Me, AFT would register them as a follower but they would not come along, even if they were designed as followers. They'd say, "Let's get going" and go sit down somewhere.

cckilla

cckilla

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
What is this SKSE_Loader.exe thing....I can't get this mod to work :/

RiiakShiNal

RiiakShiNal

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
In response to post #19336609.

SKSE is the Skyrim Script Extender, without it many mods will not work. You can find the current version at http://skse.silverlock.org/

Adhrin

Adhrin

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Very, very, very awsome, pleasuring and sweet mod. :-)
(I likely enslaving then killing them.) :-D

Itīs problem animate leash...
for tracking slaves, or animate tail whip?

(I cannot find any sub mod for this two things.)

Thanks for answer

valynon

valynon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
In response to post #19181824.

I run both AFT and PAH and they run well together 99% of the time. There are instances where slaves either have not followed or follow even after I tell them to wait, but this happened when I was using UFO instead of AFT and also with neither UFO or AFT installed.

I do not make slaves into AFT followers. I just tell them to follow/wait/fight for me etc and they usually do. Most often I sell the slaves when I am done with whatever quest I was on when I acquired them, but when I get a named npc I tend to keep them longer.

I have the PAH master high up in load order, then AFT, then the PAH plugins lower down. Maybe check your load order or see if there is any changes that can be made in the AFT MCM menu.

valynon

valynon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
In response to post #19062464.

It looks like Layam has left us. No update in over a year. There are some script patches here that fix 7.3
There is also an extention on another site that should not be named here. It does not do much at the moment, just a few different commands, an MCM menu for Skyui that allows you to adjust what health percentage you can enslave NPCs at, and adjust trainings.
Google PAH Extention. I can't get the 15 slave cap to increase but it is supposed to do that as well, I have not tried it on a new play through though.

NikoCherep

NikoCherep

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How can I enslave people?

enkephalin07

enkephalin07

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
I read Farengar's book and got the spell, but it didn't explain much. I make an Iron Collar of Leashing, but without a throat inside it, it doesn't do much. I went to Fellglow Camp seeking further information, and found it was the center of a battlefield. Since I haven't picked a side in this war, they only attacked my framerate, but then a dragon dropped down to mediate their differences.

After the dust settled, I couldn't find anyone with a single line of dialog, above ground or in the mines. What the s***?

ceroshiro

ceroshiro

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'd really like to be able to rename the slaves, especially if i capture a bandit or something... "bandit outlaw" is a bit bland :P Maybe a yes/no box after capture to rename?

Page loaded in: 1.023 seconds