Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP

• Please log in to reply
2706 replies to this topic

pokemontrainer0426

pokemontrainer0426

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
i got the paradise halls - family feud mod and this one for the playable collars but am now wanting to wear them in addition to regular amulets. may someone please make an adaptation for another slot so that i can wear them alongside my favorite amulets? i saw a hidan's headband mod in which i could wear the pseudo-collar and an amulet and have both of them show up but i could not replicate that for these mods via creation kit for personal use. can someone help? i also use the leather backpack mod by tupii so if we can find a slot compatible with those that would be even better =)

pokemontrainer0426

pokemontrainer0426

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Also would it be possible to make it so that the collars are compatible with the Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim mod by EnaiSiaion?

Trance241

Trance241

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
still looking for help i got the mod but its not showing up in my NMM list help?

wulfy1

wulfy1

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 124 posts
In response to post #23665454.

It just shows up with the version number and is not named "Paradise Halls".
Wulf

jrstinton

jrstinton

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts
So I'm not sure what causes this I'm guessing it has to do with when the coding is "implanted" but I tried the live another life mod and I couldn't capture slaves or get slave info. I didn't try starting Helgen to see of that would fix it so I'm not sure on that. Just thought the comparability feedback may be helpful.

BluejayPrime

BluejayPrime

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hey there,
thx for this great mod! It works fine for me most of the time, though some people seem to be unenslavable without being essential in the first place. I tried it on a group of Thalmor guys (damn elves! ) and a necromancer I happened to come across, and it worked; then I tried it on a Noble (one of these that come with a guard and on horseback), on one of the Frightened Women (those who give you the location to Mistwatch Keep) and on that servant from Battleborn Farm (Gwendolyne or something) and none would show the slave dialogue (the one that says "You're a slave now, put this on" ) or react to most of the commands except for "I want you to carry this for me", which shows me a menu in which I can hand them things. Any other options, whether it's following or make them wear certain outfits, will just close the dialogue menu and nothing happens; they don't follow or anything. I'm running the latest version (0.7.3). Is there anything that can be done about this, or are some people just not enslavable as a whole?

Also, on a sidenote: When I sold the necromancer to the slave traders, she'd freak out the moment I released her and start randomly attacking the people around her, resulting in her death. (Seems rather lore-friendly, but still...) Any chance to avoid that? :)

Edited by BluejayPrime, Today, 03:31 AM.

jrstinton

jrstinton

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts
In response to post #23834554.

Retracted I accidentally skipped the section referring to this particular comparability issue

Page loaded in: 1.224 seconds