HUD Time

Berenost

so, done the google thing, looked on the forge, curse, nexus, and the like, but cant for the life of me even stumble across such a thing.

the closest i can find is the Real Time clock that the mod EZ2C Dialog Menu mod adds to the HUD in game.

What i am looking for is a simple AM-PM clock that i can possibly position through a .cfg file that will show the current in game time and possibly even the current in game date (Day date and month)

Date is NOT a breaker, just would be nice to have the clock.

Thanks to anyone who picks this up!

~Berenost

so, done the google thing, looked on the forge, curse, nexus, and the like, but cant for the life of me even stumble across such a thing.

the closest i can find is the Real Time clock that the mod EZ2C Dialog Menu mod adds to the HUD in game.

What i am looking for is a simple AM-PM clock that i can possibly position through a .cfg file that will show the current in game time and possibly even the current in game date (Day date and month)

Date is NOT a breaker, just would be nice to have the clock.

Thanks to anyone who picks this up!

~Berenost

Try this. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29232

thanks very much for that :)

though a constant time keeper would be nice this most definitely will do until such a time as someone makes a permanent clock available.

(maybe even in the style OF a clock face alpha'd down to 50% or so somewhere on the HUD)

again thanks a ton!