45 replies to this topic

coolcisco02

coolcisco02

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
@floyd0122

That would be awesome if you showed me how to do it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

newfy69

newfy69

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts
Beautiful tats mate :)
Really like the freckle ones especially.
DL'ed and in use.

Glad to Endorse this one... and tracking it for new stuff ;)

Regards.

DAREX13666

DAREX13666

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
OMG dats so HOT!!

sunhawken

sunhawken

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
Thanks I was able to convert these to CBBE may I upload your work.

Mookeylama

Mookeylama

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,851 posts
love these! wish i could use them for my Redguard, but the tan is just too light. the cbbe conversion has a pic of a red w/ these, so u can see. they're just a tiny bit darker on a red than they are on like a nord or breton. would u ever make a RG version?

Floyd0122

Floyd0122

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
@sunhawken If you tell me that earlier, I could have sent you the original sized tats. (i will make the tats for 4k soon anyway). permission granted for the tats. @Mookeylama the earlier versions were much more bright, originally I used them with dark skin. well, i use them right now that way. But if i upload them i have to upload them 4 times cause of the freckles and the hair...download page soon will be too crowded, but i will do it this time. *Done

Edited by Floyd0122, 27 January 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Mookeylama

Mookeylama

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,851 posts

@sunhawken
If you tell me that earlier, I could have sent you the original sized tats. (i will make the tats for 4k soon anyway). permission granted for the tats.

@Mookeylama
the earlier versions were much more bright, originally I used them with dark skin. well, i use them right now that way. But if i upload them i have to upload them 4 times cause of the freckles and the hair...download page soon will be too crowded, but i will do it this time.

*Done

thank you so much! i thought this was the non-tattoo just tanline mod. my mistake. but i see you added these new ones to that mod too. thanks again!

edit: aw bummer. they're still to light and pale. they are even paler than normal Nord skin. i don't think the color of the new Dark skin tan is any darker than the first. they shaped a little different but still too lite for redguard or even dark skin i think. i uploaded a pic showing them next to a regular Nord (Olfina) and u can see the tan is even lighter than her skin.
well the pic isn't showing so here it is...
Posted Image

Edited by Mookeylama, 28 January 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Floyd0122

Floyd0122

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
oh, you mean...ooh crap. you meant the tan is just too bright...not light. Yeah i made them brighter...with my enb settings It's still not that visible. k, i make it right this time. *uploaded, the files page is now "Oh God Why" i guess i must upload some pictures.

Edited by Floyd0122, 28 January 2013 - 11:32 AM.

Mookeylama

Mookeylama

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,851 posts
thank you very much Floyd! they look great now! the color is just right. thank you!

PullThePin07

PullThePin07

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
great work.

Also, I would second the idea of having images uploaded that represent each of the options more clearly so we can see what individual files contain.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.931 seconds