Skyrim Wow Mod - We need Help!

CelsiuZ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen the cease and desist comment, I don't see why Blizzard would do that. The project doesn't use any of Blizzard's direct materials, it's just inspired by them...and besides, Blizz seems pretty relaxed about this sort of thing. How many Lich King/Frostmourne mods have there been for TES games since Morrowind? I really don't see this being an issue at all.

While I can't contribute, as I have no modding skill whatsoever (except maybe voice acting, but I have 3 parrots and no soundproof room), you have my full support.

I didn't notice the replies to the topic, we really need some texturing artists soon as I'm working on the new armors and buildings for the mod and we desperately need someone to create all the textures for them (I could try to do it myself, but I barely have any experience with it).

Any help is welcome as this project is rather big and covers a lot of area's.

Edited by Hellscreamy

Neither did I, i have been checking the thread out almost daily, but i never saw page 2 :psyduck:

Anyways, MissSazira you have mail in your mailbox, zZzReMiiXzZz, you have messages on skype ;)

@AlduinWorldEater, I dont either, and should that day happen I am very happy to talk it out with them, theres always a solution. Hey, sometimes support and encouragement is all a modder needs! ;D

Thanks guys!

CelsiuZ

I am interested as well in this project, and am willing to help out. As a former WoW player during Cataclysm, I enjoyed the whole story of things until it...well, got to that point where things fell apart. I am willing, though, to offer my writing skills for quests and what-not. Heck, I've been thinking up ideas for WoW in Skyrim as well.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I saw you needed textures for your mod. Being a previous WoW player (MoP) and current Skyrim player I would be more than happy to create textures! I know how to use Photoshop to a great extent and am willing to do anything and everything to make this come together. I live in Australia but keeping in contact and exchanging files should not be a problem. Feel free to ask me anything you want and I will answer as best as I can! :) Please let me know if you want anymore information.

Buddies, I really hate to say this, but don't waste your time. I'm not trying to be mean at all; on the contrary, I'm being constructive as possible and I am speaking from experience. I tried to get a group together for a big WoW based mod and it totally fell apart. I made 2 buildings, it took a week, realized the scale of my mod and I just had to stop. Unless you really have some experiwence and tricks up your sleeves, I would either let go of this mod, work on it in SUPER-SMALL bits and pieces, or I'd go into it realizing that it could take a VERY long time and may not even come out good. I know this might not be a very encouraging post, but, again, I'm speaking from experience, here. Sorry if it isn't exactly what you want to hear. :)