Vault-Tec Experimental Dimensional Safe

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

gwlegion

gwlegion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
i can't found it ... i've searched in vault tech siege and museum of tchnologies..

i'm french, so there is something i haven't understand...probably

gwlegion

gwlegion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
thank you for your PM but i can't found it.

i've searched with GECK, and i think there is a conflict with other mods ...

I got your bag and fond it ...

OkinKun

OkinKun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Glad this exists! I love using it.

One problem that was apparent to me almost first thing after I found the safe, was that it's rather easy to put it in itself... I remember in Oblivion the Bag of Holding was set to a quest item, to prevent it from being put inside itself, why not just do that for this one too?

Quazzy

Quazzy

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Seems I accidently broke the script a little, of course I wouldn't forget the issue of putting it into itself. Should have a new version up soon.

OkinKun

OkinKun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
No problem at all, It's cool as long as I remember not to put it inside itself. lol ;)

I'll wait for the next version, whenever, to give a rating. Certainly a 10 with that fixed.

As always, great mod!

urpem

urpem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
It's great but I would make a suggestion to make it more..realistic.

If it's a dimensional safe will need energy cells to work.
So every time you open the safe will consume...20 Energy cells maybe?

I don't know if this is too hard to do...
Thanks

urpem

urpem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I finally made the cells consuming modification as I said in the last comment. I Sended a PM to you informing about that.

Timteedum

Timteedum

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
Excellent mod. I can't imagine playing without it. This is the number 1 must have as far as I'm concerned. It's actually a wonder that Bethesda, a very savvy company of designers, doesn't get the very broad hint already. We've had the Dimensional Bag in Morrowind and Oblivion (I know Oblivion's one was made by the same author, and I believe we must also be grateful to the same modder for Morrowind's one), and now FO3! Incorporate it into your next game, guys, or our genius here will just produce it again. Make it the reward of some quest, make sure it consumes some kind of a fuel if you must, just include it in the game!! Anyway, a rating of 10 and kudos :D

Nate0011

Nate0011

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Great mod I give it a 10!

Rendalli

Rendalli

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
ok ive searched every single vault/vault-tec oriented location in my game... and i still cant find this. can someone please help me out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.252 seconds