Werewolf Transformation Bug

Skyes666

Thanks for the reply! So let me get this straight, I don't install the mod, I just take the script folder, put it in my skyrim directory, and then delete those specific scripts?

Because I normal don't have any of those files in my script folder, just in the mod I downloaded. I'm not sure what should I do?

There aren't even identical names.

Yeah, you don't have to install the file. Are you sure you don't have any of those scripts in your folder already?

Try to search for "Werewolf" in you script folder and delete whatever comes up.

Thanks for the help, turns out it had nothing to do with werewolf or companion quests. It was a mod called Breezehomelight or something like that, which modified breezehome for a better light, an older mod, f***ed up my companion quest 5 and werewolf transformation... talk about epic fail scripting lol.

I even installed ToL now and it runs great, had to find the single mod between like 120.

Sorry for wasting your time :P

Thanks for the reply! So let me get this straight, I don't install the mod, I just take the script folder, put it in my skyrim directory, and then delete those specific scripts?

Because I normal don't have any of those files in my script folder, just in the mod I downloaded. I'm not sure what should I do?

There aren't even identical names.

Yeah, you don't have to install the file. Are you sure you don't have any of those scripts in your folder already?

Try to search for "Werewolf" in you script folder and delete whatever comes up.

Thanks for the help, turns out it had nothing to do with werewolf or companion quests. It was a mod called Breezehomelight or something like that, which modified breezehome for a better light, an older mod, f***ed up my companion quest 5 and werewolf transformation... talk about epic fail scripting lol.

I even installed ToL now and it runs great, had to find the single mod between like 120.

Sorry for wasting your time :P

Oh, haha. That's fine. No worries. I'm glad you fixed it!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, I am also having graphical issues with werewolf transformations and such. Everytime I transform into a werewolf or go into the pause menu to save game my character becomes see through, and in his human form he keeps flickering and has no eyes. I have deactivated and reactivated all of my mods, carefully trying to diagnose the problem.

• 1 month later...

So the file i download i dont do anything with it or do i take all the scripts from the download and replace with my current scripts ? please reply ive had this problem for months.........

Edited by itzskiilz

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...