BBC Merlin clothes

squiggy048

Hello Folks,

Im such a big fan of BBC Merlin. I was wondering if one of you skilled modders could create some Merlin clothes for use in Skyrim ? I know there are a lot of fans out there. Ive attached some pics so that it can be accessed wether this mod is possible. For non-fans Merlin is in blue/red. Perhaps blue Miners clothes would be a start ?

Fingers crossed !

http://c.suite101.com/files/styles/large/public/000/281/000281951.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lib2pot4Xd1qzj153o1_500.jpg

Edited by squiggy048

Don't forget his lighting staff ...

I really like Merlin too but, what was up with that ending.

It was like they were making sure it would never come back.

A useless 6 seconds clip that killed any hope of a new season. drrrr

Edited by Jason2112

Some clothes like that would be really nice.

As I love the "apprentice" look on my character when playing mage. There's just something nice about that.

But sadly there's quite few of that kind clothes around. Everything is armored, robes, skimpy BBQ body or just weird.

Also, the scarf is nice touch.

Never watched Merlin series myself.

They followed the traditional lore of the Merlin story I guess. Not all of the lore was injected into the show, for obvious reasons. Ah man, thats a great idea, how could I forget his lightning staff !

Don't forget his lighting staff ...

I really like Merlin too but, what was up with that ending.

It was like they were making sure it would never come back.

A useless 6 seconds clip that killed any hope of a new season. drrrr

Edited by squiggy048

Well, briefly to stay on-topic, Merlin was a fantastic show. Still showing its final series in the USA. Very much a show that could slot into Skyrim easily. You should watch it.

Yeh. I think if someone could create the Merlin clothing for Skyrim it would be cool. I think it would fit into Skyrim well, Skyrim needs more mods along these lines, more variety. It would be nice if a modder could take time to create different clothing along these lines. Its kinda blue coloured miners clothes, kinda ragged trousers and then there's the scarf and jacket.

Some clothes like that would be really nice.

As I love the "apprentice" look on my character when playing mage. There's just something nice about that.

But sadly there's quite few of that kind clothes around. Everything is armored, robes, skimpy BBQ body or just weird.

Also, the scarf is nice touch.

Never watched Merlin series myself.

• 4 weeks later...