• Please log in to reply
7430 replies to this topic

haarmegiddo

haarmegiddo

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Looks really great, i'm looking for future uploads as I really want only a lighting overhaul mod which does not use enb and is good. This one looks perfect, but I'm waiting to see darker dungeons and nights for more immersion ( word property of Gopher - all right reserved ) as it is the most annyoing part of vanilla skyrim's lighting.

looooots

looooots

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
@Sydney666 - ok thanks ive tried the mod, i have to disable COT - because the realism didnt blend, but without COT it looks great btw. =)

sydney666

sydney666

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,669 posts
@ Mesh comments. Guys, these meshes fix bugs with most of those mods. You do not have to install them if you do not want to. Just say no to overwriting items that you wish to not overwrite. Please go here for more info. http://enbseries.enb....php?f=6&t=1499 If you check the screenshots, you will see that this is a much needed fix no matter what water/flame mod you use! @ MRCartman On a visual point of view, one is more fantasy, edits meshes and looks great. The other, RLO is more on the realistic side and thus, is less fantasy. On a technical level RLO does a lot more in terms of bug fixes, imagespaces, lighting templates, fog changes etc etc. @ looooots This mod works perfect with Climates of Tamriel, and should not ruin the realism at all, in fact it will improve it. The only problem with COT is that it has incorrect set FX settings, which make some interiors too bright. I will patch that up soon enough. @ haarmegiddo All in due time, there's a lot of work to be done and few people wanting to do it! I actually have added the weathers from 3.5 in the download if you want dark nights in the mean time...or you can use Climates of Tamriel (exteriors only), which is a wonderful mod.

Edited by sydney666, 25 January 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Sikario78

Sikario78

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
@sydney666 Ok about meshes and i solved for ITA translation too. But i've a big problem with the (double) lights from my caster hands, a drop of almost 8fps cuz of the projected shadows.
No problem when inside a dungeon, but big drop when roaming around in forests :/

sydney666

sydney666

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,669 posts
@ Sikario78

Yes, that is why I made illuminated spells an optional file (ie its own esp.) There is nothing I can do with that unfortunately. The main mod should not have fps drops but illuminated spells "may" cause fps dips on some systems.

I don't have fps dips on my system, but it does cause flickering sometimes. I will update the illuminated spells section to illustrate this issue.

rgabriel15

rgabriel15

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
Whoa, finally my most anticipated mod!

Thanks syd, your efforts will be rewarded.

vuletnij

vuletnij

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
Yet haven't been everywhere, but in places where i was... it looks great, amazing, etc etc... Look forward for exterior lightning: vanilla without RLwC is really dull and boring...
You really have illuminated my world!

sydney666

sydney666

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,669 posts
Guys, I have included 3.5 weathers in the download, under optionals. It is exactly like 3.5 from the old version of the mod, but I have been working on weathers for 4.0. Let's just say something to get fans of the series by while they wait. The rest of the dungeons/interiors will have to wait.

Edited by sydney666, 25 January 2013 - 01:43 PM.

papayaboy

papayaboy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i've been waiting for this for a long time, finally it's out!! The best lighting mod in skyrim.

Edited by papayaboy, 25 January 2013 - 01:44 PM.

Sikario78

Sikario78

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
Ok sydney666 ! Thnx for the reply.
I will drop off the illuminated spells (sadly, cuz theyr GREAT !).

Cya and thnx for the mod. One of the best here around. Keep it up :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.803 seconds