I am going to use this post to announce new versions of NMM, including what has changed, as well as outlining the features and fixes I am going to have in the next build.
Latest Build: 0.52.3
NMM versions prior to 0.52.0 are no longer supported by the Nexus servers, and won't be able to authenticate/download.
Version 0.50.0 and newer require the installation of the .Net Framework 4.5
.Net Framework 4.5: .Net Framework 4.5 Redist
Latest Build - 0.52.3
Installer: Nexus Mod Manager-0.52.3.exe
- Fixed NMM saving some html encoded mod names for some mods (eg. JK's city mods).
- Removed unnecessary entries in the server selection list.
- Fixed an issue preventing the CDN to be chosen if the selected Premium server is unavailable.
- Fixed an issue causing NMM to save mod files with url encoded names.
- NMM will ignore the fileserver selection when CDN downloads are provided.
- Added support for the new CDN download system.
- Fixed a tips related startup crash.
Next Build - 0.60.0
Due: September , 2014
- None, yet
- Mod profiles
- New mod install method