I am going to use this post to announce new versions of NMM, including what has changed, as well as outlining the features and fixes I am going to have in the next build.
Latest Build: 0.53.2
NMM versions prior to 0.52.0 are no longer supported by the Nexus servers, and won't be able to authenticate/download.
Version 0.50.0 and newer require the installation of the .Net Framework 4.5
.Net Framework 4.5: .Net Framework 4.5 Redist
Latest Build - 0.53.2
Installer: Nexus Mod Manager-0.53.2.exe
- New Feature: Mod counter (present/active) added to the bottom bar.
- Fixed missing progress column on the mod activation monitor.
- Fixed cancelled installs reporting as 100%.
- Fixed CTRL+C not copying all fields on the mod activation monitor.
- Fixed many instances of UI lag and/or getting stuck.
- Fixed mod upgrades getting stuck and blocking the activation queue.
- Mod Activation Queue added (queued mod uninstallation will always take priority over installations).
- Backup restore functionality added (to revert from the upcoming profiles build).
- Fixed many instances of NMM crashing when a file is locked by another process.
- Fixed a progress bar “ArgumentOutOfRange” crash.
- Fixed SHIFT+Click multiselect not activating Install/Uninstall buttons.
Next Build - 0.60.0
Due: January , 2015
- None, yet
- Mod profiles
- New mod install method