I am going to use this post to announce new versions of NMM, including what has changed, as well as outlining the features and fixes I am going to have in the next build.
Latest Build: 0.53.7
NMM versions prior to 0.52.0 are no longer supported by the Nexus servers, and won't be able to authenticate/download.
Version 0.50.0 and newer require the installation of the .Net Framework 4.5
.Net Framework 4.5: .Net Framework 4.5 Redist
Latest Build - 0.53.7
Installer: Nexus Mod Manager-0.53.7.exe
- Fixed issue causing the program to crash while editing a mod name.
- Fixed a long-standing issue preventing some XML scripted installers (like the one for WARZONES 2015) from properly installing.
- Fixed NMM crashing when an invalid image parameter was present in a plugin file.
- Fixed local mod addition queue getting stuck on incomplete mod additions.
- Fixed a tracelog UI issue where the details panel made it impossible to click the buttons.
- This should fix an issue causing scripted installers to fail after choosing the desired options.
- Fixed an issue causing the mod activation state to not update while in category view.
- Fixed NMM randomly crashing when installing/uninstalling mods.
- New Feature: NMM will keep track of options selected in scripted installers (this info will be used in the future by the profile build).
- New Feature: Added Mod Activation Queue feedback to the bottom bar.
- New Feature: The Mod Activation Queue will now automatically focus on the currently active element.
- Fixed crash when trying to filter the Install Date column in category view.
- Fixed IllegatFilePath exception crash during a mod uninstall.
- Fixed UnauthorizedAccess exception crash during the game scan.
- Fixed startup crash when NMM was unable to retrieve critical paths in the config file.
- Failed logins will now provide more useful feedback.
- Overwrite prompts will now show which mod is trying to overwrite a file (users were left clueless if many mods were in the queue and the monitor was minimized).
- New Feature: Mod counter (present/active) added to the bottom bar.
- Fixed missing progress column on the mod activation monitor.
- Fixed cancelled installs reporting as 100%.
- Fixed CTRL+C not copying all fields on the mod activation monitor.
- Fixed many instances of UI lag and/or getting stuck.
- Fixed mod upgrades getting stuck and blocking the activation queue.
- Mod Activation Queue added (queued mod uninstallation will always take priority over installations).
- Backup restore functionality added (to revert from the upcoming profiles build).
- Fixed many instances of NMM crashing when a file is locked by another process.
- Fixed a progress bar “ArgumentOutOfRange” crash.
- Fixed SHIFT+Click multiselect not activating Install/Uninstall buttons.
Next Build - 0.60.0
Due: January , 2015
- None, yet
- Mod profiles
- New mod install method