• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

StrykZ

StrykZ

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
are they enabled after the fall of artemis team or are they still enabled from the begining?

Edited by StrykZ, 27 January 2013 - 02:06 PM.

sulabon

sulabon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Now enable after fall of Artemis (end of Moscow)

GatorCrossingProductions

GatorCrossingProductions

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
This is just me thinking out loud but wouldn't it make more sense to just replace the members of Artemis instead of ending their legacy by replacing the squad with a now one?

sulabon

sulabon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
It might do but i didnt wanna go down the route incase Nylon has further plans for the other artemis members still living

Loki180

Loki180

A Viking Gentleman

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
I loved working with artemis team, such a great mod Nylon mod!

I will take a look at this mod anyhow!

pato223

pato223

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
In response to post #7204474.

only 2 members of the team survived though and both are unable to carry on with combat so I think that nylon would just make a new team or just leave that part alone.

Edited by pato223, 21 June 2013 - 08:19 PM.

pato223

pato223

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
is their dialogue voiced?

ajax109

ajax109

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
new job need help please if your interested send me a message we are looking for people who can mod script & Textures and modeling and if possible voice actors but there not really a problem right now we will be looking more into getting some latter but please anyone who knows how to do any of these things are welcome to join! just send me a message I would rather not talk about it or give anything away threw the comments...

masternetra

masternetra

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Nice and useful overall but one thing I noticed during the mission to protect Cantorbury Commons from BoS, at the very start, no matter who in TSC you talk to it seems you get the Ares Team leader's dialogue saying they are in position.etc etc.

Edited by masternetra, 07 November 2013 - 09:54 PM.

cerebus179

cerebus179

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
I finished the main quest and theirs fire team ares in the the main hanger. What am i doing wrong?

Page loaded in: 1.101 seconds