Issues with Premium payments today

Dark0ne

Hi folks,

Just a quick heads up to let you know that Pay Pal are experiencing a few issues today. This issue means that when you go to pay for your Premium Membership your charge is recorded (and your money is taken) but it's then not confirmed with our servers that it's all gone through and so your Premium Membership is not applied.

I'm told that this should be resolved "soon" and that the backlog of people who have paid but haven't received their membership yet should be updated once this issue is resolved. I'll try to stay on top of the situation and keep you updated, and if you guys end up missing out on some time then I'll of course add on some extra days for your trouble. But either way, we haven't just stolen your money and done a runner! ;)

To provide an update on this, Pay Pal have fixed the issue but they HAVE NOT restored the updates for people who paid during the downtime. Please, if you paid for Premium Membership but did not get your account upgraded then please PM me your transaction ID and I shall apply the membership and add an extra few days on to it to apologise for how terrible Pay Pal are.

• 1 month later...

I am not able to process Premium Membership Renewal nor select a new plan.

The process hangs after clicking either Pay with Paypal re-occuring or Paypal Non-reoccuring.

As such I am not able to complete the prpocess to either renew or select new plan for Premium Membership.

I have tried at different locations using Internet Explorer. Pop-up blocker was turned off.

Is there anyway I can renew my plan over the phone or some other way?

Does this process work better with a different browser?

I did start out with a three month membership then selected 6 month after that one expired.

This last one expired on March 17th and haven't been able to renew since.

Please help.

Thank You

Larry

I've had one other person say that after selecting the payment option they're not presented with any actual way of going to Pay Pal to actually pay; the button doesn't show. Is the same happening to you? I have no idea why it's happening and can only assume it might be either an adblocker or a scriptblocker you're running interfering with the normal operation of the page.

• 1 year later...

Hi folks,

Just a quick heads up to let you know that Pay Pal are experiencing a few issues today. This issue means that when you go to pay for your Premium Membership your charge is recorded (and your money is taken) but it's then not confirmed with our servers that it's all gone through and so your Premium Membership is not applied.

I'm told that this should be resolved "soon" and that the backlog of people who have paid but haven't received their membership yet should be updated once this issue is resolved. I'll try to stay on top of the situation and keep you updated, and if you guys end up missing out on some time then I'll of course add on some extra days for your trouble. But either way, we haven't just stolen your money and done a runner! :wink:

Hi everyone,

Just paid for my Premium Membership today. Got taken straight to paypal - no probs there, then got payment processed & redirected back to Nexus. Says I'm a Premium Member on my profile, so I'm guessing all is well with my account.

Thanks for the heads up though - good to see a bit of honesty still resides in this world.

Cheers,