• Please log in to reply
1223 replies to this topic

kiwi82mx

kiwi82mx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
Yeah, i could make adaptations for the hairs to the boy head but that will requiere the double of work. Please be patient, let me finish the female part of the project as base first, and i will expand for boys ASAP. I'm still tweaking headgear to make it available for the girls, and i'm planning to make a shop in Tenpenny (cause its more reliable than megaton) for all the child headgear and other thingies that will be sold there ;).

I'm also trying to find out a way to make the haircut and face surgery console's detect if is one of the child races so it automatically resizes your character to fit the screen (to 1.25 scale as mentioned by Squall) and then back to scale 1 when you exit that console.

This is a growing project so stay tuned :).

WickedTrain

WickedTrain

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
With a shop in Tennpenny, will it still be there after the quest "Tenpenny Tower" when the ghouls take over??
Just wondering.

kiwi82mx

kiwi82mx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
I've still not worked on it, i might find a better place for it, in any way what i want is make it in a safe place. I havent reached Little Lamplight but i think maybe that would also be a good place for it since its a kids town, and obviously i'm thinking the merchant will be a kid too :D. We'll see as this goes on. By now i'm hiring people for the project.

kiwi82mx

kiwi82mx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
GOOD NEWS! I will upload tomorrow a little update on this mod, i finally found a way to make the haircut menu properly show the face automatically, no more need for the console trick! And as a plus i added an option to have plastic surgery from the robot butler (also with automatic scale update). If you want to still try the adult races sometime dont worry, the haircut and plastic surgery options will automatically know you're not a kid! and adapt as needed.

Now, before i post, i want an input on 2 decisions to finish this feature...

Decision One:
1) Use the surgery menu? (as it is now)
2) Use the race menu?

Decision Two:
a) Be available only after Pinkerton's quest is done? (as it is now)
b) Be totally free of quest conditions?

After trying it, i think the best option will be racemenu since it give you the option to change race without console, and i rather leave it to be available only after pinkerton's quest cause it will be more fair not getting this before that.

You have the choice, make it heard :)

Merkurlicht

Merkurlicht

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Surgery Menu after Pinkerton's Quest, but the stuff still available from the beginning please O: i hate the 4 vanilla hairstyles >_>

kiwi82mx

kiwi82mx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
Yep the only thing that will remain until Pinkerton quest is done is the surgery option, everything else will be there from the beginning. :)

kiwi82mx

kiwi82mx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
Ok update is up, those who had the mod already download the esm only version, for new commers get the complete one :)

Kteji

Kteji

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
When I Showracemenu or talk to the butler and go to hairstyles the new hairstyles don't exist? Have they not been added in yet? Or do I have to go somewhere to make the hairstyles available? Or did I do something wrong in the installation?

kiwi82mx

kiwi82mx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
Hmm, all hairs are available. Are you using a child race? and also, check you're not using other mod that will alter the child races that could be overwriting this mod's changes.

Edited by kiwi82mx, 25 January 2009 - 04:43 AM.

Xtapolapodon

Xtapolapodon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I downloaded this mod and made a character I intend to use as a child, but something odd happened...

http://img.photobuck...19-17-13-92.jpg

For some reason Dad looks like a kid! He sounds the same and so far it's all the same, but he looks like that.. Would that be something from this mod? I haven't really done any other mesh or texture messing-with except for this, so I'm not sure what could be going on. It's not game-breaking (I hope) but it is weird.

Page loaded in: 1.059 seconds