Character Customization not working

JamiecraiG

ok as for the rest of the customization i can do but wont let me change color of hair, war paint, dirt color, cheek color, lip color, eyeliner, eye shadow, eye tint, forehead color, laugh lines. etc. but i can change weight all the normal stuff very frustrating but i can live with out but it makes having coverwomen useless and seductive lips pointless if i can change the colorations. i have race menu, sky ui. but they have problem but work 90% well, they both say i do not have skse yet i have it installed and all other mods that require work extremely well, but they refuse to see it yet work so help in any way from anyone will be god sent i miss dress up time lol :D this is not serious as im sure i will figure out a way to correct this but some guides will help.

You do not have SKSE

It's as simple as that, you never installed it correctly.

Open the Skyrim Game folder

C:\programs(86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\ HERE RIGHT HERE

open the zip file select everything and dunp the contents into the bolded area

PS

Your not the only person that made this mistake, 3 other guys did it today so don't sweat it.

Example this is where the other guys installed it too

C:\Games\Skyrim

C:\SkyrimStuff\

and

C:\Documents\Libraries\Mygames\Skyrim\

Edited by gamefever

AFAIK the latest SkyUI and the race menu mods require SKSE ver. 1.06.06 with a full install (with all contents of the data\Scripts folder included) and will not work properly with the ver. before it 1.06.05, if you have verified the integrity of game cache OR Creation Kit tool cache since the install it overwrote these files and will have to be reinstalled.

• 1 year later...