Werewolf xbox 360 mod

coltpem

Idk if this is possible or if there is already a mod like this since im new and all but is there a xbox 360 skyrim mod for werewolves where you can turn others into werewolves because i mean i have all the downloads for skyrim and im tired of being pretty much the only werewolf in the game.?? any help would be cool thx

Console modding breaches the MS and Sony EULA's for their respective consoles and would open up the nexus to being sued if it supported it. It also risks your machine and account being banned from XBL and PSN.

Console modding breaches the MS and Sony EULA's for their respective consoles and would open up the nexus to being sued if it supported it. It also risks your machine and account being banned from XBL and PSN.

dont have xbl and dunno what psn is, does that mean it cant happen or what lol

oh and i just read that they dont ban xbox live accounts anymore if you get caught modding they just wont let you play xbox live on the game you modded since they lose 60 bucks a month for banning people they figure it saves money this way which is bettter in my opinion and since skyrim isnt an xbox live kinda game it really doesnt matter since you cant play live on skyrim ya kno

oh and i just read that they dont ban xbox live accounts anymore if you get caught modding they just wont let you play xbox live on the game you modded since they lose 60 bucks a month for banning people they figure it saves money this way which is bettter in my opinion and since skyrim isnt an xbox live kinda game it really doesnt matter since you cant play live on skyrim ya kno

Yes, they do ban your account. They also ban your console. And they will. It's not so simple either, you need to JTAG/Flash your console and even then, even the most experienced console modders have failed to get more than a few basic mods working for consoles. I've heard that it can be easier on PS3 because it can be JTAGed/Jailbroken/flashed with less effort, but you'll still run into the same problems. Simply put, modding is a PC experience only. Build a gaming PC if you want mods.

Console modding is not supported here.

Our policy is a strict 'no' unless there are profound changes in the official console manufacturer/console game publisher policies that expressly permit modding.

Topic locked.