36 replies to this topic

karmacritic

karmacritic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

I have given this file a rating of 9

Absolutely hilarious, Boobies everywhere, now all you need is for the boobs to be outrageously massive.

<codespeak> Yeah, lol, if I had the 3D skills that'd be -fapping- hilarious! :wink: </codespeak>

karmacritic

karmacritic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

i just wanted to say thanks for sharing the mod, ill give it a try. i was wondering the other day if there was a general nude female NPC mod like the Topless Mod in Oblivion, and now i see yours. funny how that works.

You're very welcome sir! Just trying to do my part to bring a smile to people's faces despite the thermonuclear armageddon. Note that if the game was about a happy utopia, I'd do it just the same; like cheese and the color black, there's hardly anything that doesn't go well with boobs. Bobbies make the world a better place. :thanks:

nuts4re

nuts4re

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
totally agree, this is supposed to be fun!

Oblivious12

Oblivious12

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
haha yep, I'd have to agree w/ your description- Totally Tasteless.

10/10

nuts4re

nuts4re

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
karmacritic, a question for you:

your pics show the naughty bits are exposed, yet with your mod and Trynfkwtme's armour mod i get smooth skin tones and no "details" i am wondering if i have a texture issue.

when the armor or clothes are removed, the nude body texture is fine on the player and NPC bodies. with any armor / clothes on, the naughty bits are smoothed over.

i am learning how to manipulate the files, so this is more about making it right, than being a perv.

gave positive ratings and kudos. thanks for any help in my understanding how to mod !

i think i am using the 3 female upper body texture files from Growlf. Malos, and Try's bodies make raider and nude model bodies disappear when the armor is removed. i took the file texture and have only 3 files in the texture file, as opposed to 5. the raiders also now have clean bodies that match the player, as do all NPC females. the esp i think is called female upper body and its 355k. its the only one that works for me.

karmacritic

karmacritic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

karmacritic, a question for you:

your pics show the naughty bits are exposed, yet with your mod and Trynfkwtme's armour mod i get smooth skin tones and no "details" i am wondering if i have a texture issue.

when the armor or clothes are removed, the nude body texture is fine on the player and NPC bodies. with any armor / clothes on, the naughty bits are smoothed over.

i am learning how to manipulate the files, so this is more about making it right, than being a perv.

gave positive ratings and kudos. thanks for any help in my understanding how to mod !

i think i am using the 3 female upper body texture files from Growlf. Malos, and Try's bodies make raider and nude model bodies disappear when the armor is removed. i took the file texture and have only 3 files in the texture file, as opposed to 5. the raiders also now have clean bodies that match the player, as do all NPC females. the esp i think is called female upper body and its 355k. its the only one that works for me.

First things first, my friend, I think the word you're looking for is "nipples". Am I right? Is this is a nipples issue? We are indeed talking about the pigmented round nubbins of flesh that crown, as it were, the female mammary glands, the areola mammae, which I have so cruelly exposed to the elements of the wasteland? Good then. Its a happy topic.

Now here's what I prescribe: uninstall the Growfl and Malos replacers. To be certain, kill the entire data/textures/characters/female and raiderfemale trees. Then reinstall Try's stand alone nude replacer (it comes with his armor gig). If I'm not mistaken, the files from Try's replacer you want are:

meshes/characters/_male/femaleupperbody.nif
meshes/armor/underwear/outfitf.nif
textures/characters/female/upperbodyfemale.dds
textures/characters/female/upperbodyfemale_n.dds
textures/characters/female/handfemale.dds
textures/characters/female/headhuman.dds
textures/characters/raiderfemale/upperbodyfemale.dds
textures/characters/raiderfemale/upperbodyfemal_n.dds
textures/characters/raiderfemale/handfemale.dds
textures/characters/raiderfemale/headhuman.dds

If Malos or Growfl replace any of those, (you can see whether they do or not by peeking at their respective ArchiveInvalidation files) then that's where your problem is. I know Try made some of his armors work with Malos's body, before backtracking due to dismembering issues, but he made all other armors compatible with his own nude replacer too (I use them).

Wear thy pervyness with pride, brother!
It's all we've left after the nukes fell. :thumbsup:

karmacritic

karmacritic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

I have given this file a rating of 10

Haha! You've done some interesting work here, karmacritic. I found your descriptions and explanations worth reading based on humor alone. I look forward to any future modding on your part. I only wish I could rate this more than once to cancel out the ones by HidesHisHeart and master of unlocking.

They clearly failed to grasp the humor element of this mod, and took it far too seriously. If any of you find this mod to be "tasteless" in a bad way, don't downlaod it! No one is forcing you to! This goes for anyone else who decides to rate this poorly due to their dislike of female anatomy.

Thank you sir, I appreciate you trying to cancel mr. HidesHisHeart's vote, but he's in trouble enough, you see: first, he used the name of our lord and savior in connection with the word "girlfriend", only to be then disenfranchised by the other eastern deity in this board. They're working together, I tell you! One must'nt take the gods lightly, even for the sake of boobs.

Enjoy the mod, and glad you -got- it man, we need more humor in the world nowadays :)

AlienSlof

AlienSlof

Spider Queen

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts

I have given this file a rating of 1

Wow they changed the name to slutout 3? This is one of the worst mods ever. Jesus!

Moderator Note:

This rating is irrelevant and will be removed in a day or so, left up for reasone to ban rate.

Buddah

karmacritic

karmacritic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

I have given this file a rating of 1

Wow they changed the name to slutout 3? This is one of the worst mods ever. Jesus!

Moderator Note:

This rating is irrelevant and will be removed in a day or so, left up for reasone to ban rate.

Buddah

AlienSlof!! I'm one of your greatest fans, I've read three of the Alien stories you wrote, was delighted by the vampire art (I loved Vampire Bloodlines almost as much as Oblivion) downloaded a whole lot of your mods (I installed Oblivion all over again just so I could play as your Xivilai race, and I did, in fact, all missions) and I know you have little patience for people who demand female versions of your sexy mods. They don't understand you're a hetero female, but I do, and I have nothing but respect for you. I'm a little ashamed this sophomoric little mod is the reason why you'd post in this thread, but ... well, since when do fans have meaningful things to say to you anyway? I'm just a fan. May you always continue your generous work to the mod community, may you always enjoy it, and know that I for one, greatly appreciate it.

AlienSlof

AlienSlof

Spider Queen

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts
I didn't post in this thread. I only saved out a previous post so it wasn't lost when I deleted the rating.

I don't rate mods I don't use.

Page loaded in: 1.013 seconds