ESO Trailer Assassin's Armor (and weapons possibly)

Cotnralculus

I watched that cinematic trailer for the alliances of Elder Scrolls Online the other day and the assassin in it instantly captured my heart with the way he managed to murder like twelve people in a matter of 5 seconds.

In case you're curious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0jNT5cMwxw0#t=200s

My first thought was: "Man, I wish I could be that guy!" My second thought was that it would be cool to implement throwing knives as a weapon. But my main request is for that assassin's armor because that dude kicked major ass and I want to play as him.

http://i.imgur.com/QEv4j6z.jpg

He was definitely my favorite out of all the people in the trailer.

His armor would be cool to have in Skyrim. :yes:

(severe lack of bad ass male armor would be made up for... Kinda)

Edited by K00L

• 1 year later...

I'd love to see this ingame as well, he is one badass rogue. And throwing daggers! I would kill for throwing daggers (well, with throwing daggers actually :D ).

I'm curious though, what do you think his race is? He's gotta be Daggerfall Covenant, and he doesn't look Rothwardon... that only leaves Bretons. Odd race choice for an assassin.

• 4 months later...

I'd love to see this ingame as well, he is one badass rogue. And throwing daggers! I would kill for throwing daggers (well, with throwing daggers actually :D ).

I'm curious though, what do you think his race is? He's gotta be Daggerfall Covenant, and he doesn't look Rothwardon... that only leaves Bretons. Odd race choice for an assassin.

..It is breton.

If you take a look at well.. any site that talks about the ESO trailer you'd know it's breton ranger.

• 4 weeks later...