Somnazul

Better Beast Races is still my favorite retexture. JazzJR's retexture looks weird on my character.

By Xenius? I tried once but didn't notice great improvements have to check it again i guess. Rgt now i have vanilla Argonians! =S

I think Better Males had beast races support but its only for males obviously and CBBE only supports female Khajiits.

Didn't liked JazzJR retextures neither, its not that they were bad per se, in your words they did look a little "weird". XD

Yes, at least argonian don't look made of plastic...

There are only mods created specifically for argonians here? Some mods are not only for argonians but are great anyway.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woud like some more love for Argonians too.

I remember a mod from Drake the Dragon for Oblivion, that combined some mods of different moders like Slof into one. The finished "product" was incredible. Iam missing something like that for Skyrim. You know, claws on hands and feets, Morrowind-like legs, more headstyles and such stuff.

Most of the actual mods are pretty boring or not really fitting. Raptor feet? Really? I appreciate the work of the creator, he did a good job. But it just doesnt fit in my opinion. On the other hand i dont understand, why stuff like "Unique Beast Races" isnt getting more support.

But at least we have a bunch of skimpy armors.

Edited by Cyrotek

I remember a mod from Drake the Dragon for Oblivion, that combined some mods of different moders like Slof into one. The finished "product" was incredible. Iam missing something like that for Skyrim. You know, claws on hands and feets, Morrowind-like legs, more headstyles and such stuff.

Most of the actual mods are pretty boring or not really fitting. Raptor feet? Really? I appreciate the work of the creator, he did a good job. But it just doesnt fit in my opinion. On the other hand i dont understand, why stuff like "Unique Beast Races" isnt getting more support.

What do you think about my mod then? I created it more lore friendly as possible.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29479

Edited by Derok

What do you think about my mod then? I created it more lore friendly as possible.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29479

I use them already and its actually the only Argonian-only mod i use, thanks for that. :)

Any possibility of adding a tattoo in the mix? I love to play argonians...but I desire a dragon tattoo so much...

Ah! I did not even consider that for some reason. I'm kind of hit-and-miss with symbols, but I could try to sketch out some tattoos that might fit Saxhleel lore. I might turn up empty-handed though if the drawing sessions don't go very well.

I like Nagas, could be a badass race. But what animal should they resemble? Never heard of black puff adders.

Puff adders are a type of snake. Nagas look like this type of snake, but with arms and legs.

http://www.christinaspets.com/images/puff_adder.jpg

I understand what you mean. This is why I am trying to put together a cohesive topic for Argonians to get our community to work on this together to produce more options and improvements.

Heh, you guys are energizing me to draw and finish up some sketches. Thanks for the interest. I hope some modders get in on this. Believe me, I'd make the mods if I had any idea what I was doing. All I can do is scribble out ideas.

Edited by Somnazul