Dragonborn - Stuck in air when riding dragon (possible spoiler)

Skyes666

Same issue here, I do not have the mod that let's you turn into a dragon however.

EDIT: It worked, I don't know why but it worked. Deleting the Dragon folder as suggested above seems to do the trick.

Didn't solve my issue. I've removed the scripts related to the 2 dragon mods. One allows be to turn into a dragon, and the other one allows me to ride a dragon.

I'm verifying my game cache now.

i dont know that removing the scripts alone will be enough. i disabled all my scripts and still had the problem until i just removed that folder. the stuff in that folder are meshes. i think it has something to do with that folder altering the dragons mesh or skeleton which is not allowing your character to stay on

I did remove the whole folder, but the problem was the ragdoll mod. After removing the ragdoll mod I was able to mount the dragon, but I can't use any spells or bows while riding it. Not being able to use weapons on the dragon is not a big problem for me.

Removing the Dragon folder worked for me... I have also disabled all mods that may have some effect on the skeleton. I'm going to reload them and see if and when it breaks. Also will removing this Dragon folder mess the game up else where?

Wups- wrong post =D

Edited by Gimbatul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried all the suggestions here and still had the problem. I deactivated the mod 'Dragon Combat Overhaul' and, presto, problem solved. I don't think that mod touched the skeletons...just the AI. I love that mod (especially paired with Deadly Dragons), but if I want to ride dragons Inguess I have to deactivate it each time.

I should note that I restored everything I had previously deleted, and with just that mod deactivated via Nexus Mod Manager the bug is gone.

Edited by Teale191

• 2 months later...