Apocrypha Miraak Bug

guptakin

Ok, I managed to get Miraak down to around 30% health after he killed the three dragons. Afterwards he Whirlwind Spirited into a black pool and simply disappeared. He didn't reappear in the black pool in the center. I turned off my collision and found him underneath the center black pool. Any help?

This boss fight is bugged up beyond belief. Bethesda apparently doesn't care. Our best hope is that the unofficial patch team can fix it.

For me, specficically, He goes into his invuln state after absorbing his dragon, but doesn't regenerate 100%, thus staying in that state.

Does anyone know of any specific console commands that can get use through this boss fight? the kill command doesn't work on him, changing the quest stage DOES allow us to "complete" the mission, but we miss out on the story aspect, as well as claiming his armor and weapons (if you try to spawn them using the console, they don't appear in your inventory, but they do take up weight. you need to use the player.removeitem command to get rid of them. This also applies to the place at me command. You pick it up, but doesn't appear in inventory. I'm thinking you need to properly loot his body to get the items. I'm going to check out qasmoke to see if I can take the items from there.)

Anyone know of any other console commands that can help use, abit temporarily so we can get his items, and properly end the quest?

I'm having exactly the same problem. Used the noclip console command to find him underneath the middle pool, but haven't been able to do anything to "fix" it. Someone had recommended setting Miraak to "noclip", but that didn't work for me -- he continued to just stand there. So, like you, I tried the "kill" command, which had no effect whatsoever. Sounds like this and the "stuck in ethereal" issue have been bugs since the DLC was released for the 360 and, guess what, Bethesda hasn't done diddly about it. :wallbash:

I'm thinking we need an unofficial community patch.

Have the same disapearing and it can be fixed with console commands.

I resurrected him also added the tcl cheat on him at the same time. Made him float up to be killed again.

But I didn't want to end like that so I will try and maybe come up with a fix.

Ok I tried ressurecting him and using the tcl command but it didn't do anything I even moved him to player and he just stood there :(

Same. Although, using the word "float" made me think of the Telvanni mushroom tower. I couldn't float in there and had to use "tcl" to get up to the top. Related?

here how i fix this ..sh*t.. on pc, after he takes the 3 dragon souls he disappear under the pool, i write TCL in console command (do not click on him) now travel down to where you come from (when you mount the dragon) TCL again to touch the ground ... theres a book (chapter 2) read it. you travel back, now return to the book travael again. and TCL go up to the fight area and its fixed !!!

sorry for my bad english ;P

here how i fix this ..sh*t.. on pc, after he takes the 3 dragon souls he disappear under the pool, i write TCL in console command (do not click on him) now travel down to where you come from (when you mount the dragon) TCL again to touch the ground ... theres a book (chapter 2) read it. you travel back, now return to the book travael again. and TCL go up to the fight area and its fixed !!!

sorry for my bad english ;P

thanks, I'll give that a try right away. I really hope someone works out a patch or something soon though. Seems like a lot of work just to make something that should have worked in the first place work.