• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Gambit77

Gambit77

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts
@Millenia I've added you as an editor so you can make any changes you want.

@Astymma I've also added you as an editor also in case it would be easier for you to fix than it is explaining what I did wrong, although I do like learning.

@everybody I'm uploading a beta2 with a couple fixes, although the same issue with no free mods at the Doc's house still persists.

momo4663

momo4663

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Did millenia give you permission to use his mods? I can see this being taken down imo.

Naky

Naky

Exuberant lizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts
I don't believe he did, and he certainly didn't ask me and I'm the one who made the esps and am in the process of building the true merged pack for Millenia. We haven't released (anything) simply because we've become busy with real life in the past month or two. I'll leave the decision of whether or not this stays alive to Millenia but I'm less than impressed about this to be honest.

App1Jack

App1Jack

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
Oh hey here is this gun pack with all of Millenia's weapons!

Nope just some dude with a esp you still have to download and install all the others and oh hey you can't use the manager because you don't want to install the indiviual esp from all the different weapons

MediocrityGoggles

MediocrityGoggles

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Yeesh, this kinda serves as a reminder that we've been dragging along pretty slowly. We said we'd have it out by like, christmas of last year, and here it is already february.

Multiple things have dragged it down on our end, mostly lack of interest from all parties involved, some fixes or tweaks here and there, and one additional weapon that doesn't seem to want to be finished.

Gambit77

Gambit77

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts
@Naky and MediocrityGoggles I've added you both as editors. You can do whatever you want with this. If it helps you save some time go ahead and use it. If it's of no value to you toss it. This was just something I did for me because I needed it. It's fully functional except for the mods not showing up in Doc Mitchell's house (which I don't understand because the placement references for the mods are there). I was not aware that I'd need permission to post a merged plugin as I thought it only referenced your assets. I apologize if that is incorrect. I'm perfectly fine with you deleting this page if you decide to. I'm just happy to have all your fine weapons in my game now. And if lack of free time is what has held you up, I have some of that, a decent understanding of FNVEdit, the ability to learn quickly and an inclination to help you out if you want it. @App1Jack If lowering your plugin count by twenty doesn't appeal to you then shut your piehole and move along. And yes you can still use the manager to install all the mods or are you incapable of unchecking some boxes in your plugin order?

Edited by Gambit77, 08 February 2013 - 06:39 PM.

Gambit77

Gambit77

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts
I started from scratch and remade the plugin with FNV Plugin Utility and I'm getting the same results with everything working properly except for the mods not showing up in Doc Mitchell's house.
Is anybody else having them show up for them? Cause I'm starting to wonder if the issue is only happening to me.
Volsfan8076 mentioned that using FNV Plugin Utility to make pretty much the same plugin worked perfectly for him. Plus all the placement references for the mods are in the plugin and look the same as the originals except for new form ids.
If anyone knows how to fix this or even has an idea that they think it might be let me know.

Hectasword

Hectasword

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 207 posts
Why did you add the Remington 870 static entry to the NVAllWeapons form list?

Edited by Hectasword, 09 February 2013 - 01:38 AM.

mrjoshdacs

mrjoshdacs

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Will this mod conflict with Classic Fallout Weapons or any other mod for that fact, because im itching to try this out. By the way the textures and models look so great.

Gambit77

Gambit77

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts
@Hectasword it was already in there in the original 870 plugin, not sure why. @mrjoshdacs I don't think any of these conflict with anything as far as I know. You should try it. These are definitely some of the coolest guns on the nexus. And you should check out Millenia's Weapon Retexture Project as well, it's his retextures for the vanilla guns and they look just as great.

Edited by Gambit77, 09 February 2013 - 03:40 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.010 seconds