Dragonborn - Bugs Everywhere!!!

melikeblunt

l i have no idea where to start off so ill go at the start, just as i had got on the boat that takes me to solstheim i received a error stating a WETriggerscript error based on myholdlocation being at -1 not 1-2 so i hit ok and got to solsthiem. when i arrived i was unable to do anything at all so after 5 mins i decided to use enableplayercontrols in the console and bang im able to move around the island

all was going good until i saw some of the funny little goblin looking people and they were all floating and unable to attack so i ignored it and moved on. then when i had finally reached the black book in the temple i was sent to the new area, upon arriving i listened miraak and he told the seekers to banish me and walked to his dragon. the seekers floated to me but did not do anything at all at miraak was just glitching up unable to even start the dragon mounting animation, so i used the console and got out of the black book and continued on.

all was going well after that until i had to shout at the stones to release the people. when i shouted the stone crumbled and the lurker appeared but as well was floating and unable to attack so i killed it and went about following the mission. all went good till the dwemer temple to get the second blackbook and the new dwemer enemy's were not able to attack as well. it was like all the new enemy's added with the DLC were corrupted.

then the final bug i have encounter is the big one when i had learnt the last word of power for the dragon taming shout. and it worked well on miraaks dragon but like him i was unable to even start a mounting animation all i did was stutter and move slowly foward for a few seconds.. and i am unable to finish the storyline at all.

i have done several things to fix this like getting FNIS and fixing the errors FNIS was stating when i ran it , and doing a update for skse and skyrim. i also have got the new versions of all unoffical patchs for all DLC's in skyrim. i also have no mods affecting animations as i have tired this with a full reinstall and leaving mods out. but still no luck i understand that skyrim has always been a rather buggy game, thats just how bethesda is. but seriously this is just damn unacceptable i cant believe bethesda released this crap with all the amount of bugs i have been reading about on the net and my own. i would have been happy to wait another month just for them to sort this mess out. it shouldn't be upto the customer to fix this crap, very disappointing

please people i have run out ideas for fixing this damn DLC, and any ideas would be appreciated asi have fully run out how to sort this out.

thanks in advance

one annoyed skyrim player.