NPC/Follower face copying for playable character ?

moxrox

There's a few way that it can be done. It's probably not the quickest way, but here a way I'm most used to.

Open console in game and select the npc by clicking on him/her. Type: SPF npcname

Open CK go to File>data, put a checkmark on skyrim.esm by double clicking on it and Ok and let CK load it. (Do 'yes to all' to any error you receive)

Use object window on your left and browse to Actors>Actor>Preset and double click one of the preset for your race. For example, If you play a Male Nord, doubleclick on NordMalePreset01

Use the small arrows on the top right of the npc window and select Character Gen Parts. In this page you will see a Import button. Click on it and select the file you created ingame with SPF. Then click OK and go to File>Save. Name your new ESP Preset and activate it using your mod manager.

When in game open console and type ShowRaceMenu and change your preset to the new one.

Once that done you can deactivate you Preset.esp

• 5 months later...

Hello

Thanks, I found just the right topic, but I have a little issue, when I target the npc and I type "spf npcname" it always select my players, face... I am shure I clicked on the npc I would like to copy because when I do other npc codes the effect is on her.

The npc I tried to copy is from a follower mod by the way

Thank you for any answer.

Edited by Killakan10

Thanks for the attention.

I did that, created the esp and launched it with NMM, but every presset slot I filled loads my caracter's face... And when I do a prevew in CK of the npc face I copy after its imported, its my caracter's face. Do you think It comes from my skse ? or the fact that it comes from a follower mod and no the game's npc ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is still an open forum, but if it is; The author of the SKSE race menu mod released a NPC face mimic plugin. So here you guys go.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624//?

Mimic plugin.

As it states mod added followers or characters are not guaranteed to be copied, you may need to attach the spell manually using console commands.

• 11 months later...