• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

kitsuneshoujo

kitsuneshoujo

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
Could you make an EEO version with the Mature skin, but have the res be 1024? Or would it be the same if I put SKSE setting down to 1024? In chargen, it really lags my computer, but I like the set. :)

openhearts

openhearts

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Hi, I'm going to start off by saying these retexs are absolutely fabulous. However, I'm not able to use them on my character. It may be because I'm using the Custom Races mod by d_rail1602, but honestly I have no idea. When I put the files into the folders of the custom races, and go to test the make up in game, the color/style won't change at all. It looks like she has no makeup on, and moving the sliders won't change the color/etc. Any help would be much appreciated. (I'm using Mature skin, by the way.)

kitsuneshoujo

kitsuneshoujo

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
In response to post #7795449.

Unless the makeup and stuff is specifically directed to the custom race folder, it needs to be placed in the default locations.

Jabaduhut

Jabaduhut

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
I searched the comments to see if anyone has mentioned this mod LiFE - Lith Face Enhancement -CBBE-UNP-UNPB by LithiumFlower http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/26354. I also didn't see a file for it in the files section. This face texture makes the eyes not match up with the eye liner. I figure that since this mod seems to just be a resolution increase that a problem like that wouldn't be fixed by this. But either way I would love to see a resolution patch for LiFE. That is of course if you have the time and are willing to do it. Edit: I thought I would upload an image to show you what I mean by the mismatch with the eye and the eyeliner with the life mod.

Edited by Jabaduhut, 12 April 2013 - 02:26 PM.

ewi65

ewi65

Dragonborn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,785 posts
your high res female lips for mature are awesome my friend. great job and thank you very much.
ewi
pics uploaded

nachtprinzessin

nachtprinzessin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
I'm confused about your instructions. It says: "You should use SKSE 1.6.13. Thanks to an INI setting added to SKSE, it is now possible to use HD (2048x2048) Makeup applied to your character rather than being limited to the vanilla resolution (256x256). To allow this you MUST have SKSE installed and you should add these lines to your SKSE.INI: [Display] iTintTextureResolution=2048" Which sounds really easy, I've edited Skyrim's .ini file before, so I figure editing the SKSE.INI would be similar except.. there is no SKSE.INI. I looked through my Skyrim folder and it's not there. So, I figured I did something wrong, I unpacked SKSE again and still couldn't find it. So I just opened the SKSE .rar and looked through and still no SKSE.INi in there. Then, because I didn't know what else to do, I went and downloaded SKSE again.. and off the lastest, and older downloads of SKSE I downloaded (I downloaded several) not a single one had a file called SKSE.INi in them What am I doing wrong? (also, for your mod, I use the CBBE face mesh and texture with the CBBE body mesh/texture. I didn't see them listed in the download section so which one should I download?)

Edited by nachtprinzessin, 19 April 2013 - 12:52 AM.

Jabaduhut

Jabaduhut

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
In response to post #7858184.

Just make a text file named "SKSE.ini" without the quotes and put it in the skse folder inside your data folder.

nachtprinzessin

nachtprinzessin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
In response to post #7858184. #7860659 is also a reply to the same post.

I feel dumb now. :|

Thank you.

ChaseLin

ChaseLin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
So, I got a problem:
I put the skse.ini into skyrim\data\skse and installed "High Res EEO Tintmask-Warpaint fitted for Mature skin by maevan2 -less intense " via NMM but there are no new/remade warpaints!

I use Enhanced Character Edit and RaceMenu so if whats the problem? DO I have to put the folders into another one?

Kind Regards!

Kateish_

Kateish_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I can't seem to stop my Better Makeup from being pixelated... I have the edited SKSE.ini file as I have Battle Hardened Warpaints and XCE - Warpaint and Dirt and they are showing perfectly with no pixelation. EDIT: Ah, never mind! I manually downloaded and installed the files and that seems to have fixed it. Not sure why downloading with NMM was causing the issue... But at least now I have your awesome makeup!

Edited by Kateish_, 25 April 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.020 seconds