• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

circ

circ

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Well, it sort of works? I tried it with the sweaty UNP texture first but it wasn't shiny enough, so tried this sunburn thing, and although it's a little too oily, it'll do. It just won't remember the face's "oily state" between quitting and reloading for some reason. Have to use showracemenu every time, twiddle with complexion slider back and forth and then the face is shiny again. What could be causing that?

Also I'm having to install Female Muscle Mod textures on top of MW becaue the areolas are the same tone as the skin, and FMM seems to fix that, unless that's intentional.

EDIT: Ok tested the first issue with Temptress mod, replacing three texture files. Both MW and Temptress have 4 files for face, I wouldn't know what each of them do. But anyway, Temptress remembers skin state for face, but something with MW resets it?

Edited by circ, 23 February 2013 - 12:16 PM.

elmanouche

elmanouche

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 291 posts
Well, let's try to narrow down your issue, because I don't understand.
1. what's your install of muscular women, all race or nord&orc ?
2. what do you mean by "areolas" (I'm french, my english isn't perfect ;) ) ?

circ

circ

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Nord+orc. I install MW, add Hardcore textures from options folder. Overwrite six files with textures from Female Muscle Mod - including femalehead_msn.dds, which is the only head replacement texture. Tried keeping original femalehead_msn.dds too, doesn't make a difference. Overwrite 3 files with package Oiled skin for UNP - head texture something in that is called femalehead_s.dds.

Areolas, the round area around the nipples. Aréole in french maybe.

elmanouche

elmanouche

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 291 posts
Ok, first you don't need to overwrite with female muscle mod, since my mod uses the same textures.

Second, I just tested, and indeed the oiled skin doesn't appear on head... I think I know why. I'll try to fix that for next patch.

TheNapalmtree

TheNapalmtree

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey, about the mage robes and fur bracers: Yup, I do have the latest update (tried reinstalling to be sure, the problem persists) I found that using the Nord/Orc version with the .esp works fine, no clipping and the robes are different colours as they should be. So it's the all race replacer that's being a pain for me. Everything else works fine as far as I can see, it's just these two things. I use a High res-texture for the mage robes (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2674), but it works fine with the Nord/Orc version. Not sure if there's some sort of conflict or if I've simply screwed something up. I can't think of any mod I use that would cause this though. This is really strange :)

Edited by TheNapalmtree, 23 February 2013 - 05:03 PM.

elmanouche

elmanouche

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 291 posts
I admit I don't use all race. When I convert something I just put them as they would in vanilla to make the all race option.

Some explanation about how the mages robes work : there is only one mesh for mage apprentice, the difference in colour is due to a "texture set" set in skyrim.esm So you have an armoraddon which use mageapprenticerobes.nif and novice colour, then another armoraddon using the same mageapprenticerobes.nif with apprentice texture set, etc.

I have reproduced that behaviour in my MW - Armours.esp, I don't understand why it doesn't work for all race.

circ

circ

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Ok, first you don't need to overwrite with female muscle mod, since my mod uses the same textures.

Well I don't know what it is then. Or maybe it's intentional, but I just think the darker second one looks more natural.

NSFW

MW + clean textures + hardcore: http://i.imgur.com/a0PvFNe.jpg

Same as above + FMM textures overwriting some from original: http://i.imgur.com/devrehV.jpg

EDIT: oh and oily mod on second picture, but it doesn't make a difference to the areola color.

Edited by circ, 23 February 2013 - 07:23 PM.

elmanouche

elmanouche

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 291 posts
It's because Female Muscle Mod add a femalebody_1.dds which is the skin color. By using FMM you replace the clean textures I provide.
So if you want and prefer that dark areolas, just replace the femalebody_1.dds from my mod by the one in FMM.

TheNapalmtree

TheNapalmtree

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Okay, I followed your tutorial on race-specific armours and made all humanoid races use the MW version of the problematic armors. It works!

I suppose that's basically using duct tape to seal a leaking pipe, but it's "fixed" for now.

elmanouche

elmanouche

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 291 posts
wow, long process, but good job. :)
At least my tutorial has some kind of utility. Maybe I should write an article out of it : how to make MW - Armours for your race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.215 seconds