Photo

Deadly Mutilation

• Please log in to reply
806 replies to this topic

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Have a problem with disappearing Whiterun Guard's boots too. Also when i'm cutting enemy's hand his body is disappearing, but his cutted hand, head and boots are visible. What kind of mod can occure such conflict?

wallybeav2011

wallybeav2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
"I think I may have a solution for those that are getting the suicide enemies. I installed the mod, loaded up game and made a save. Quit the game and uncheck the .esp file (do NOT uninstall). Load the game and create a new save. Quit the game and then activate the .esp file and load the game. Make a new save and travel to and new cell and save. Quit and launch again and you should be good after that."

Happened again to me on a DIFFERENT save and repeated steps above and worked again! Thanks Lamer for the BEST MOD out right now and thanks Memlapse for the quick-fix.

wallybeav2011

wallybeav2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #7702889.

I am seeing invisible beserkers when I do Warzones...didnt happen til I put in a retexture for the stormcloak armor tho...

Lansat

Lansat

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
i guess i may be the only person with the strange exploding armor issue. I wonder if it has something to do with armor meshes.

Malstrom

Malstrom

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
is the Realistic Rag doll Skeleton mod already attached to the new 91a and dose it work with it also dose the latest realistic rag doll work with this mod?

tonewheelz

tonewheelz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
Haven't seen any acknowledgement of the broken mounted combat. Is a fix for it in the plans??

flush_531

flush_531

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey can you please make the sunhallowed arrows compatible with this mod so that they turn enemies into the same charred corpses as the flame spells?

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Do not works with mod "kurtee Fight or fly". May be script incompatibility. When both of them are turned on, enemy's bodies disappearing when gore happens.

ivan565

ivan565

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
In response to post #7704917.

the mounted combat is working fine for me, probably is another mod causing the problem when you activate this one.

Serpentine12

Serpentine12

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Does anybody else have a problem where the whole body disappears when you dismember them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.047 seconds