How do you remove vertical grid lines on NPC face in the CK?

jallard

How do you remove grid lines on NPC face in the CK?????????

Does any one have a solution as to how to remove the vertical grid lines on NPC faces?

All I did was change Lydia's eyeshadow, upper cheeks and lips to a custom color. Now, when I get in game Lydia has vertical grid lines on her face. I can't seem to get rid of them. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

It's a problem caused by one of your face texture mods. In my case it's Bella's. Do get rid of it, change the actor's Lower Eye Socket (IIRC) to Average Color.

Yes, then apparently it is caused by my CBBE face texture. At any rate, here is what happened moments ago:

Okay! Here's what I did just moments ago and for some odd reason--owing it to Bethesda's (troublesome) Creation Kit:
Before I went back into the Ck I opened up both the "Textures" and "Mesh" facegen folders and moved them to my desktop. Then I opened up the CK with the Lydia mod as active. I then proceded to ONLY change Lydia's hair color --leaving intact the changes that I had made previously. Did the "ctrl / F4" and saved it again --for the upteenth time. Lo and behold the damn thing worked! Why is that?
ps
I placed what was in the two new folders into the ones on my desktop and then put them back into my "DATA Folder."
Edited by jallard