61 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962,772 posts
Race Menu Mod plugin extender

This is just an extension to Expired\\\\\\\'s amazing Race Menu Mod found here http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/29624. This will just add pelvic, thigh, calf, and spine sliders to the body changing part of his mod. You must have Expired\\\\\\\'s mod first.

brokefoot

brokefoot

.ılılılllılılı.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
Is a special skeleton or body mod required - or can this be used with regular types like UNP/CBBE/Sundracon and so on ?

Vinncent31

Vinncent31

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Nothing special required all body meshes should have these sliders.

Quartermaster

Quartermaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Vinncent - excellent addition for Racemenu, the work is greatly appreciated! I read your FYI regarding what to do if your character's feet go down into the floor, but how do I fix a character if the feet come up ABOVE the floor after editing lower body sliders? Also I'm not seeing the Calf Slider in the race menu. Should your edited ESP be loaded before or after the Racemenu main plugin file? Shame we can't use sliders for the leg bones as well, this is awesome!

Edited by Quartermaster, 25 February 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Vinncent31

Vinncent31

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
If your feet come above the floor you must then increase one of the lower body sliders. Think of it this way all of the sliders start at 1 if you make your pelvic 1.1 the height must come from somewhere. So the best way to keep your feet on the ground is to reset all lower body parts back to 1, if you decrease something then you must increase another part by the same amount.

Vinncent31

Vinncent31

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I'm not entirely sure why your not seeing the calf sliders, I just rechecked my uploaded files and they are there. Possibly re install and load order shouldn't matter.

mariasgringo

mariasgringo

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 253 posts
looks promising. will track for now.

Quartermaster

Quartermaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I get it okay. Just gotta do a little math. All the lower sliders (pelvic + calf + thigh) added together must equal three for scale to remain intact and the skeleton's feet stay at the base of the PC bounding box. I swapped load order (your esp after the main) and calves work. Very cool work. Thank you!

Edited by Quartermaster, 25 February 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Vinncent31

Vinncent31

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Edited by Vinncent31, 25 February 2013 - 08:09 PM.

amoebae

amoebae

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,614 posts
Oh, this is an interesting mod. So, this is for the length of these various parts of the skeleton? Is it possible to do the same for the width of them? A little like the bicep, butt and boob sliders, but for things like waist, hips, the width of thighs and so on? This would mean that the utility provided by things like Caliente's bodyslide tool would be available from within the game, which would be a real step forward in terms of what is possible.

Page loaded in: 1.055 seconds