How's Eve O nowadays?

lonewolfkai

If you keep a close watch on your drones, you should have little issues with drone management.

My old corp leader told me - as my partner and I were learning the game - "You need a drake! It's the best ship, hands down. You need a Drake."

I wonder if he'd say the same now, since the nerf. I still don't know enough about ships to know whether it's still a solid ship or not...

But I like Gallente for drones, though. ^.^

The Drake still has a great tank, thus good for relatively new players with low skills- as you can take the ship into level 4 missions, or other tight situations, and survive. The damage output is obviously lower, which is unlikely to appeal to more experienced players.

It is interesting that your corp leader's statement is exactly the reason why (CCP feel) the nerf was needed. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, the Drake and the Tengu needed the nerf, not heavy missiles. Anyway, CCP want that there should be no, one, hands down best ship around. There are 100s of ships in Eve and their goal is to have the classes balanced. This is a massive and very complicated undertaking, thus CCP has my empathy- and a lot of toes will be stepped on in the process (especially mine).

The latest iteration of rebalancing is midway. All ships in the game are being rebalanced, and the process will take another year or so.

Change is inevitable, no matter how we feel about it. Adapt or die :)

Actuzally OP don't let you intimidate ECE is still there and still going strong especially now when CCP is rebalacing shipw one class at the time

Game play hasn ' t change much and political well you do know goons no longer the most powerfull akkiance anymore , they the the largest for sure

-A- still trying to figure out if it died or not and rest of nul sec is basicly divided in 3 large coalitions

High sec is still the same tho CCP is really trying to fight bots and give newplayers a better experience

overall game play hs improved over the years but politics still the same only different nzmes

Wait, what is ECE?

I haven't resubbed yet btw, I had forgotten about the monster download needed for the client so I'll be holding off on that for awhile. Anyways, I think I'm going to wait to see what they do with my favorite ship before I do resub. I'm worried they are going to nerf the Absolution. My hope of course is a buff, and especially an increased drone bay, but I'm going to wait and see.