• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Scars

Scars

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

When I try to 'patch' with the reproccer it patches to 100% after that to 85% and then it tells me "There was an error exporting the custom patch. (Duplicate EDIDs or FormIDs. Check logs for a listing.) Please contact the author.

No idea what that means. Currenty I only have the Unoffical Patches and SkyRe installed.

DigitalVixen

DigitalVixen

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

I had this error when I tried to use another stats.xml file. I could recommend to get a patch from http://www.skyrim.ne....com/mods/27092 and install the stats.xml file of your liking into the ReProccer directory and try again.

Scars

Scars

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Well I sorta tried that one out but it did not help.

The ReProccer.esp does not show the mods that it should have patched.

It only shows: 

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • SkyRe_Main.esp

My Boss Masterlist

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 73 ITM, 1 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 607 ITM, 82 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • HearthFires.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 171 ITM, 11 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • SPIKE.esm Active
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Active
  • hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
  • Immersive Weapons.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
  • SkyRe_Main.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
    • Warning: The SkyRe has many conflicts with other mods. Please read the readme before playing with mod. This will prevent many problems. Read ithere.
    • Note: If lockpicikng is not work then try to delete 'interface\lockpickingmenu.swf'
    • Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.
    • Note: To make aiming easier, recommend to add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:
    • Note: [Actor]
    • Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000
    • Note: [Combat]
    • Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
    • Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
    • Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
    • Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
  • SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp Active
  • SkyRe_StandingStones.esp Active
  • SkyRe_Races.esp Active
  • ReProccer.esp Active
  • ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp Active

PS: Yes I know that some of theese plugins need cleaning and I'll do it... later.

GnarledViking

GnarledViking

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Listen up, I just got my error to go away (I googled it, and found you posted this today and thats the only reason I'm bothering), but I haven't finished to see if it works.  By the ReProccer.jar is Debug-Starter.bat. Once you click that You'll get stuff in your SkyProcDebug folder.  Check the logs and find out where your error is occurring   For me I believe the issue was I went and manually installed, and then used the Nexus manager, I ended up getting dual reProccer (ReProccer.esm) info, so I deleted the extra one and.. well let me check.  Yes, in fact the mod now does have a bunch of Master files, so I take it the Jar file did its job.  I hope this helps at least getting you on the way to finding out what your issue is.

Scars

Scars

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Alright, so I double checked that and I saw that in the debug log the ReProccer.esp was causing Duplicate EDIDs so I threw it outta the Data folder and it worked.

Thank Talos you bothered.

Puffpufflol

Puffpufflol

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey guys, so far this thread has been very helpful to me to solve this problem fr myself, im having the exact same thing when i run the reproccer patch. to be honest i dont even know where to look to find the errors so i opened a few of the text files in the SkyProcDebug folder and there are a LOT of errors in there, they are all errors about duplicate reproccer.esp this and that item. my guess is that its from some other mod that i have maybe interfering? im not sure what to do and im not super computer saavy, any help would be appreciated

thanks

-puff

Stormhold

Stormhold

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I met this error when USKP and any other UP was cheked. I disable them during Reproccer, and chek again. No CTD and no spoilt values on Vanilla gear. I hope, but it seems ok...

Page loaded in: 1.010 seconds