[Help!] SkyRe ReProccer Error

Scars

When I try to 'patch' with the reproccer it patches to 100% after that to 85% and then it tells me "There was an error exporting the custom patch. (Duplicate EDIDs or FormIDs. Check logs for a listing.) Please contact the author.

No idea what that means. Currenty I only have the Unoffical Patches and SkyRe installed.

Well I sorta tried that one out but it did not help.

The ReProccer.esp does not show the mods that it should have patched.

It only shows:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • SkyRe_Main.esp

My Boss Masterlist

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 73 ITM, 1 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 607 ITM, 82 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • HearthFires.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 171 ITM, 11 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • SPIKE.esm Active
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Active
  • hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
  • Immersive Weapons.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
  • SkyRe_Main.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
    • Warning: The SkyRe has many conflicts with other mods. Please read the readme before playing with mod. This will prevent many problems. Read ithere.
    • Note: If lockpicikng is not work then try to delete 'interface\lockpickingmenu.swf'
    • Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.
    • Note: To make aiming easier, recommend to add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:
    • Note: [Actor]
    • Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000
    • Note: [Combat]
    • Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
    • Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
    • Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
    • Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
  • SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp Active
  • SkyRe_StandingStones.esp Active
  • SkyRe_Races.esp Active
  • ReProccer.esp Active
  • ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp Active

PS: Yes I know that some of theese plugins need cleaning and I'll do it... later.

Listen up, I just got my error to go away (I googled it, and found you posted this today and thats the only reason I'm bothering), but I haven't finished to see if it works. By the ReProccer.jar is Debug-Starter.bat. Once you click that You'll get stuff in your SkyProcDebug folder. Check the logs and find out where your error is occurring For me I believe the issue was I went and manually installed, and then used the Nexus manager, I ended up getting dual reProccer (ReProccer.esm) info, so I deleted the extra one and.. well let me check. Yes, in fact the mod now does have a bunch of Master files, so I take it the Jar file did its job. I hope this helps at least getting you on the way to finding out what your issue is.

Alright, so I double checked that and I saw that in the debug log the ReProccer.esp was causing Duplicate EDIDs so I threw it outta the Data folder and it worked.

Thank Talos you bothered.

Hey guys, so far this thread has been very helpful to me to solve this problem fr myself, im having the exact same thing when i run the reproccer patch. to be honest i dont even know where to look to find the errors so i opened a few of the text files in the SkyProcDebug folder and there are a LOT of errors in there, they are all errors about duplicate reproccer.esp this and that item. my guess is that its from some other mod that i have maybe interfering? im not sure what to do and im not super computer saavy, any help would be appreciated

thanks

-puff