FPS Drops when turning

Farsot

i've switched for SFO summer edit over regular one but it's really huge now, water too.

for SKyrim hd 2k , i've used the regular when he released the 1st version, but then it was really taxing.

the only thing i didn't try so far it's to use the big one and compress them with SMCO, instead of the lite, you're loosing quality during process, so may be it'll looks a bit better this way, but the performance gain is obvious with the lite version.

install order; SKyrim hd 2k»»SFO»»Water or SFO»lush tree»»lush grass and they must be lower than SFO in the load order then Water.

Lush trees and grass used a patch for SFO before which is not working today, Vurt change many thing, almost every thing in SFO, with the Ini tweak grass is amazing, trees too and remember, more grass you have = more shadows , every single one will have a shadow, your card will give up in Hjaalmarch for ex :P, i know it, i've used lush grass for long, i've replaced it by Glorious grass, the same but more perf friendly, today i have only SFO.

then listen, if every thing is done with the game, now it's time to give some love to the rig :) windows is like Skyrim modded you know, once is intalled, if you do
everything properly, they re is no need to re install at will.

clean up registry (CCleaner )

defrag registry

clean HDD + defrag

@@

Hmm only thing that might help would be a graphics card with more vram or less mods it seems. Since both is out of question I just have to get used to it. D: It actually isn't that bad when I don't focus on it and don't activate fraps. Slight mouselag when I turn in forrest regions. Wouldn't be noticable at all if the game would run with like 80 fps but enb makes the most visual difference for me so I have to live with 40-60.

Edited by Farsot

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...