1148 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944,033 posts
Bodyslide Plus Plus - 35 Extra Sliders for CBBE With Outfit Support

Bodyslide CB++ is an add on for Caliente\'s Bodyslide CBBE mod that provides 35 Extra Extra sliders. It inlcudes BBP and TBBP for nude, underwear and bikini versions of the main body, as well support for bodyslide compatible clothing and armors sets (Killer Keos, Mak\'s Remodeled, and Caliente\'s own), footwear, amulets, and more.

grampared

grampared

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 86 posts
THIS IS GREAT , BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE THIS FOR TBBP ALSO , THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
Finally. You guys can look forward to more BodySlide compatible outfits of all kinds of mods that I'm converting at the moment. :) @grampared: There is TBBP and BBP support already.

Edited by ousnius, 03 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

ChronoTrigger77

ChronoTrigger77

Bodyslide Bohemian

• Premium Member
  • 2,104 posts
In response to post #7486552.

TBBP support is included for the body, underwear version of the body and bikini outfits. It really has nothing to do with bodyslide - it has to be added to each source .nif individually.

Incensement

Incensement

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 830 posts
Good to see it back here again and I really have to thank Stuffed_Bunny as it saved me a lot of time converting killerkeo's fur armor to UNP.

Edited by Incensement, 03 March 2013 - 06:53 PM.

narphous

narphous

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 684 posts
Yeah, glad to see this back on nexus. I really hope CBBE modders will start doing armors for this. If nothing else, they should consider that they only have to create the armor for the base shape, instead of having to do separate _0 and _1 nifs.

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
@narphous: Yeah, if you only convert one outfit then it may even be faster using the BodySlide script. That's why I'm asking as much modders of existing outfits as I can to let me do that.

Edited by ousnius, 03 March 2013 - 07:31 PM.

BugNexus

BugNexus

Commander Shepard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
Nice, now I can make a lore-friendly but still beautiful body.

zoben

zoben

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts
Not sure if you are Stuffed_Bunny, but if you are then this is for you (otherwise please just ignore it)

man I've been downloding everything you post on *site not allowed* for almost a year! U R A KING! (with my respect to caliente who is also a king)

Really glad to see you managed to resolve the ... "incident", however I really think it was nexus's loss
This is my very first comment on the nexus, and I am glad that it is for you

I used to spend hours and hours working with 3ds max, nif scope, and gimp to get the body size, and outfits the way I liked, until I downloaded your extra presets, and life suddenly became so easy! I can say that beacuse of you I spend more hours PLAYING, than I do working with 3ds max!

wish you the best!

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
@zoben: He's not. ;) But yeah, they're all awesome. I wonder why so few people use CB++ since you can create bodies equally as realistic as UNP and also adjust them to your likings. Edit: I wonder why I always forget to use the new "Reply" feature. :(

Edited by ousnius, 03 March 2013 - 07:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.098 seconds