Bodyslide Plus Plus - 35 Extra Sliders for CBBE With Outfit Support

• Please log in to reply
1145 replies to this topic

wysiwyg

wysiwyg

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 286 posts
In response to post #16254980. #16257330 is also a reply to the same post.

Thanks! I didn't know about the OCR mod especially. It looks like s666 is getting the armors worked on so I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Krohnan

Krohnan

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts
I have this problem as well with the LustDesign - Sovngarde Steel Armor. as quoted below from LadyK back in Jan 2014 in this post.

("Tried to find if some one had this issue as well.
I was excited to see the Sovangarde armor however the breasts malform and chest armor "move" it is almost like they have physics even though I do not use anything. Not very attractive kind of remind me of gorilla boobs."

"Not sure if it is something I did or perhaps a mistake in the conversion." - LadyK)

I have the remodeled armor from chrono and have never ran into this problem before (i run non-bbp).

some help with this issue would be nice as i love the Sovngarde armor

and thanks chrono for all your nice armors

I believe I found the issue with the sovngarde armor, think it may have a bbp saved to it and until the new skeleton is uploaded to the nexus i'm only using non-bbp remodeled armor. i hope at some point that these armors get some love from chrono soon.

Edited by Krohnan, 23 July 2014 - 01:53 AM.

Otaku2013

Otaku2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hi,

NMM is confused with the addon, Various is with the version 1.0.5 and NMM consider all other addon have a update too (like amulet which is v1.0.1).

Can you see if you can do something about it ?

By the way, thanks for your time and your wonderfull mods.

++

LukiZack

LukiZack

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Hello, the data stalhrimlight.nif is missing. Can someone please explain me a way to have this armor batched by Bodyslide2 as well?
(I've read the post 2 sites before, but there is no solution for this prob. :/ )

knight5946

knight5946

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
would like more zapping options for Keo's armors. i like having armor showing on the arms and legs with the belts, but i like having the options of removing skirts, and chest/bra pieces

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.828 seconds