1147 replies to this topic

ChronoTrigger77

ChronoTrigger77

Bodyslide Bohemian

• Premium Member
  • 2,090 posts
In response to post #8334354.

Hi Dizzy,
the "Mak" set is now the "CT77" set, which comes with its own sliders. It requires the main file from Bodyslide CB Plus Plus, but has its own mod page here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259. Make sure you have the latest versions of both Bodyslide CB Plus Plus Main and Remodeled Armor. Also make sure to get the patch for the imperial Light Skirt under "Misc" on the remodeled armor download page.

Note that the Imperial Studded Armor is now part of 3 different sets: Remodeled Armor, Caliente's Vanilla, and Keo's. If you've downloaded all the optionals for Bodyslide CB++ and you've installed Remodeled armor, this outfit can be generated 3 different ways, so be sure which one you are working with. Note also that the version for Keo's is bugged and uses the wrong textures (we are working on updating Keo's set).

Finally, if possible, I highly recommend installing with NMM instead of manually. The bodyslide folder in particular gets very complex and is easy to break when moving things around yourself.

Edited by ChronoTrigger77, 26 June 2013 - 12:53 PM.

arthurh3535

arthurh3535

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
I'm having an odd error with BodySlide Pluses new executable as it is not detecting the Skyrim install folder from the registry or using the config.xml file. The old, original file does not give me the error upon opening and I even went and recopied the file from the latest zipped file.

Anyone have any suggestions?

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
In response to post #8335314.

The other executables have the same issue for you, they just don't tell you about it.

Dizzy_xc

Dizzy_xc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
In response to post #8334354. #8334596 is also a reply to the same post.

Thank you. Ill try that when I get some sleep. Im pretty sure I already broke it. One key piece you mentioned was the skirt fix in misc. I surely missed that part. So no wonder I couldnt get it to work. I'll delete the bodyslide tools and copy them from caliente manually. From there, I'll use NMM and reinstall remodeled armor and all the CB++ stuff. Gonna be a PITA, but I have high hopes for the leather bound vixen in a tight short skirt jumping all around bouncing here and to there... weeeeeeeeeee!

Thx for the fast reply. U rock!

ZombieBum

ZombieBum

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
Eh nevermind, I have asked enough questions here. I am going to search on my own.

Edited by ZombieBum, 26 June 2013 - 08:14 PM.

arthurh3535

arthurh3535

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
In response to post #8335314. #8335551 is also a reply to the same post.

Strangely, it is working (but saying an error) with the Config.xml after I manually edited that very carefully. So it's not dropping everything in the output folder, but where it is supposed to go.

Edited by arthurh3535, 26 June 2013 - 08:27 PM.

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
In response to post #8335314. #8335551, #8337389 are all replies on the same post.

Bodyslide will use the config file when the Skyrim install hasn't been found. It will still show the error message to inform you about it so you know you have to fix it/use the config file.

ZombieBum

ZombieBum

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
In response to post #8330457. #8330491, #8330568 are all replies on the same post.

Oh awesome! I love to hear that will be popping up, I just didn't want to throw requests in with all the stuff you guys are doing.

Dizzy_xc

Dizzy_xc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
In response to post #8334354. #8334596, #8336499 are all replies on the same post.

Alright, lets see if I can easily explain how the last two hours failed to get the CT77 CB++ Mak or CB++ Mak VR Imperial Studded armor to work in bodyslide...

Ok, So I unistalled remodeled armor and the cb++ sliders and calientes cbbe3. I reinstalled calientes cbbe3 in order to get a fresh instal of bodyslide, installed the textureblender and then calientes vanilla clothes package. Then I installed the CB++ Main file, the amulets and various extra slider file. I then installed remodeled armor and then the installed the imperial skirt fix. I opened bodyslide using the bodyslide++.exe and selected the CB++ Mak VR Imperial (Studded) armor and then tried to preview the armor and there was no preview available. It also will not build either. Clicking on build displays an error message that reads I failed to create Mesh(es) and to install everything corectly or use the right group or sliderset.

I repeated the above with the CB++ Mak Imperial Studded and same thing.

Now I know it partially works... I was able to create a mesh for the Hentai Mixed... which was a lot of fun! But why cant I get the Mak armors to save meshes? The only two entries for the imperial studded armor with skirt are the Mak and Mak VR. I assume the latter is the vanilla replacer... which is what I chose to install when I installed remodeled armors.

Reinstralling is quite a mess... cuse then I have to also reinstall all my body cosmetic mods as well. its a pita. Any help getting me closer to successfully editing the mak armors would be appreciated. Thanks.

ChronoTrigger77

ChronoTrigger77

Bodyslide Bohemian

• Premium Member
  • 2,090 posts
In response to post #8334354. #8334596, #8336499, #8340251 are all replies on the same post.

Hmm.. You shouldn't be able to select "CB++ Mak VR Imperial (Studded) ". As above, it doesn't exist anymore. Everything is now called "CT77". Are you using the Mak terminology out of habit? Or does your bodyslide actually read this way? If it's the latter, you have some very old slider/XML data and need to completely remove all Mak stuff from your bodyslide folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.969 seconds