In response to post #8485052.

Are you talking about the first two images? Google "SG Hair Pack". :P

Rudel94

Rudel94

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
In response to post #8485052. #8485578 is also a reply to the same post.

yeah thats it thx for the help

jussmeE

jussmeE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
awesome mod but you need to make a tbbp with butt bounce body so you can batch build it to the armors also and also work with the new bounce mod
HDT Physics Extensions. creating a body with tbbp is not enough with the slider because its missing the butt bones. so you get ctd.

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
In response to post #8490244.

The "CB++ Body TBBP" sliderset does have all TBBP bones (I've tested out the physics myself). And that plugin doesn't cause a CTD when bones are missing. :) Only a few armors support TBBP yet, though.

Edited by ousnius, 20 July 2013 - 08:52 AM.

jussmeE

jussmeE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
In response to post #8490244. #8490316 is also a reply to the same post.

k something weird is happening then because when i try to use it from the slider i crash when my body is naked. what skeletons do you use? do use xpms or do use the dragon fly butt bounce skeletons and then body slide?

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
In response to post #8490244. #8490316, #8493230 are all replies on the same post.

XPMS, CB++ Body TBBP, running FNIS with arm fix and skeleton.hkx + skeleton_female.hkx files removed/renamed.

Edited by ousnius, 20 July 2013 - 09:06 PM.

jussmeE

jussmeE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
i installed this newer version of body slide and unistalled everything else body slide related and now i get errors when trying to batch bodies. specifically the vanilla cb++ armors and outfits. and i installed your vanilla callientes file and the one that is linked on the description and i still get errors to batch. but i can create them individually

edit: nvm i didnt have it in properties to run as admin automaticly

Edited by jussmeE, 21 July 2013 - 04:10 AM.

bozia2012

bozia2012

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Ok, first - thanks for the best Skyrim mode ever (ex equo with SkyUI :)).

Second: since some time I have a problem with the body package. Previously it worked all fine, but when I installed the game after a break, all the bodies look weird: http://img825.images...25/316/ljbk.jpg

I'm only using Caliente's CBBE body + XP32 skeleton + Remodeled armours. Did a clean install several times - always the same result.

The only bodies that look fine are Cubic (the ones with pubic hair) - I can build a body with them and it works fine in the game.

Maybe my google-fu sucks, but I can't find anyone reporting this issue.

myztikrice

myztikrice

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,870 posts

What settings do I need to have the sliders at for arms? I get terrible arm/leg seams.

aJuF0QG.jpg

Edited by myztikrice, 21 July 2013 - 10:58 AM.

ousnius

ousnius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
In response to post #8496023.

The imageshack image didn't load up for me. But I'm guessing that you have a file called "CB++.xml" in your Bodyslide\SliderSets folder.

That would be strange though, since you did a clean install already (the file came from an older version of CB++ and conflicts with newer ones). Did you update Remodeled Armor, too?

Edited by ousnius, 21 July 2013 - 11:06 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.922 seconds