Your Top 5 "Must Have" Follower/Companion Mods.

JJDrakken

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I tried nealy 20 companions and for me the best are :

Sofia : funny and incredible voice acting

Mrissi : perfect !

Valfar : lore friendly + voice acting

Cerwiden : cause she is very usefull

Hanali : for the sexyness

Edited by Kreyd

I guess I'll chime in too.

I prefer more lore friendly fully voiced followers who look like the vanilla races, and not like a hyper beautiful sex god/goddess ; because I think in general Bethesda did a great job with the vanilla designs (I just wish there was wanted the option to make Dunmer and some other races look a bit younger.)

My top 5 mainly come from Kris Takahashi's Interesting NPCs, with some exceptions, because with the heavy influx of new follower last spring I'll need several playthroughs for Arissa, Mirai, Mrissi, despite the fact I originally was off-put by some of them.

1. Zora Fair-child: the breton Barbarian INPC's

Really funny and discovered her randomly

2. Alessia the Imperial bard:

. She preforms several songs and, her voice actress can actually sing, Oh, and some of the songs you can preform with her so she is the perfect follower for a bard.

3. Inigo may not be an interesting npc but he is hilarious.

4. Anum-La The swamp knight: INPC's

the mad argoinian is a must have follower for any argonian dragonborn.

5.Rumarin, Meresine, and Tikrid all deserve special mention, but I think once I start my next playthrough Sofia Is sure to at least take the number 5 spot for favorite followers.

Edited by Kingami626

Well it's nice to see Sofia get so much love :)

It seems the ridiculous amount of time spent on her was worth it and she's not even done yet.

@Kingami626

Sofia does actually have an optional vanilla patch you can download that gets rid of all her custom assets. I hope you enjoy playing with her.

Well it's nice to see Sofia get so much love :)

It seems the ridiculous amount of time spent on her was worth it and she's not even done yet.

@Kingami626

Sofia does actually have an optional vanilla patch you can download that gets rid of all her custom assets. I hope you enjoy playing with her.

I completely missed this vanilla option! But after checking it out I actually prefer the original modded Sofia, and I was right, she definitely is my #5 favorite follower just as she is :)

Little up to say for people who look into an original but lore friendly companion with good story, should really try Mrissi

She is very very well done, even the voice acting is cool !

• 7 months later...

I love Anna NPCs, they are intelligent, quick, unique characters, have all their backstories, some nice quests, many, many, lines of voice-acting, own songs, some are marriable, they have their own horses, they are all very good fighters, customable through SkyUI.

Most I like Darion ( love his rapier wit :) ) , Nadina, because of her clear, dirty kind, Anduniel for her friendly and careful kind and of cause Aries, the wonderful dog. I have tried also Valyen, Teryn and Zorya, they are wonderful too, but not so specially for my opinion. There are more, I didn't tried yet, but surely I will.

Try them, that's really fun!

I loved Vilja and used her in Oblivion, in Skyrim she is more customable and comes with a romance option.

I like the Vilja in Oblivion better. But of course she is some of the best unique character for Skyrim, sometimes funny, sometimes bored, sometimes angry, but ever useful and aware of all things, you are doing.

Edited by Tasheni

Geese Louise how old is this thread? People set aside your questionable obsession with agile and overly beautiful followers. How about an Elderly gentleman who doesn't give a monkeys bottom about "emmersion".

Trumpet blown.

• 1 month later...

1. Sofia, the funny fully voiced follower

Has a great feel, animeish, and is fully voiced. Not to mention she carries me throught the entire beggining of the game, and you can marry her

2. SOFIA CANCELS ALL OTHERS

3. SOFIA CANCELS ALL OTHERS

4. SOFIA CANCELS ALL OTHERS

5. SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE