Your Top 5 "Must Have" Follower/Companion Mods.

JJDrakken

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Sofia, the funny fully voiced follower

Has a great feel, animeish, and is fully voiced. Not to mention she carries me throught the entire beggining of the game, and you can marry her

2. SOFIA CANCELS ALL OTHERS

3. SOFIA CANCELS ALL OTHERS

4. SOFIA CANCELS ALL OTHERS

5. SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

It's nice to see Sofia getting so much love. She is pretty awesome :smile:

Ok, here's my list :

1 - Mirai The Girl with the Dragon Heart (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53867/?)

She's adorable. Mirai lives in a cute house near Riverwood, has a cute pony, and wears cute flowers in her hair.

The voice actress did a fantastic job, she's very pleasant to travel with. She has an interesting story and makes makes adventuring more fun.

Bonus point for being very accurate in her spell casting. I've travelled with her for dozens of hours, and she never hit me once.

Go check the pictures, she's so cute :smile:

2 - Arissa The Wandering Rogue (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53754/?)

Very interesting companion, with a great voice. She dual wields like a boss and has interesting reactions to your actions (she likes you more when you do stealthy stuff, ...). She comments on the places you go, on events, has cool quests and tons of dialogue. Now if only she could drop the torch when we sneak ...

3 - Sofia (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?)

Hilarious companion, tons of dialogues, her own versions of the Skyrim songs (that alone make her worth traveling with). She'll keep you laughing :smile:

4 - GARM THE HUSKY (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33061/?)

Garn is awesome. All the cuteness of the Skyrim doggies, + 100 stealth, + Light Foot perk. He'll folow you everywhere, share all of our adventures. Nothing else to say really, I love doggies :smile:

5 - Den Nordskav The Dovahkiin

Many people made mods to recreate their other Dovahkiin or Oblivion characters as companions, and I'm one of them. Den is my first Skyrim character (Nord/RedGuard, heavy armor/shield-sword, no magic) and the easiest to play. I gave him a few shouts and tweaked him so he would emulate my fighting style, and now my cute elf thief-mage can travel with her big brother :smile:

I should work on him some more and put the mod on the nexus ... we'll see.

Edited by JohanSutherland

seriously a follower should be more than just a female face with superpowers so

1-Serana(vanilla with seranaholic mod)

2-INIGO

for me personality is what matters and in that case in vanilla serana is the only one with actual thoughts on stuff it's not even easy to convince her to cure herself from vampirism if you ever want that

then going to the modded followers there's only INIGO he's the only follower that has side thoughts and lines about almost everything in vanilla skyrim he got a background story which explains why he'd follow you to oblivion itself he got the best npc AI out there in skyrim, he can even say stuff while adventuring or in a shop that makes you feel he's way different than everyone in the game even when asking him to wind off at some inn or at your home he chooses from the normal clothes he got in his inventory and wear it himself and many more things
his quest is half way there and the dev is working on the rest of the quest and will be released on the next update
i looked for vilja since i've read that she has a good quest and so but her voice acting really pissed me off as well as that you can manage her own dressing , she should be the one who decides what to wear when she's not somekinda slave she should be independent like INIGO
i wish if there's more followers like inigo someone who's not just a pretty face with op powers

ex-tre-mely difficult thread to answer ... oh well ... :ohmy:

maybe this 5 .... but not in order:

1- Vilja

2- Arissa

3- Sofia

4- Caele

5- Anna NPCs (Anduniel to begin with, but the rest are all practically must-haves specially Nadina, Elyndra and Zorya, IMHO ...)

there are others though ... not custom voiced but very well done like Angelika Jolie, Jessica Alba, Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox and even Scarlett Johansson haha... :yes:

Edited by georgethg

1. Vilja

2. Inigo (Vilja and Inigo interact, so that puts them in a category of their own)

Additionally, these two mods are the most complex of the entire game. Between the two of them, there are probably more lines of dialogue than all other combined. They sing, they dance and will even give you a running evaluation of your own character. They are quest aware. Vilja will remind you about quests outstanding and will pitch a tent for you in the wilderness. They both comment of the weather. Their interaction is something for the history book of modding.

3. Zora Fair-Child (probably the cutest voice in all Tamriel)

4. Rumarin (humorous just like Inigo)

5. Anum-La (these last three are from the mod INPCs)

Edited by Moksha8088

• 9 months later...