1.9 patch !

skyrimcrafter1919

Hey since 1.9 will have removed level cap, and legendary difficulty and skills, I really want to know whats the max character level you can get? 255? or 200? I know its past 100, but whats the new level for player and whats the new levels for magicka? 255 too? Since 100 is required to switch over to legendary. Thx!

am i going crazy or did they just post another update for the patch. SKSE is winning that is its not up to date, and when I used the Skyrim Client, it did show another update. ITs good that they have posted another one so soon, but kind of annoying since now im waiting on SKSe!!

1.9.29.0.8 is the newest

am i going crazy or did they just post another update for the patch. SKSE is winning that is its not up to date, and when I used the Skyrim Client, it did show another update. ITs good that they have posted another one so soon, but kind of annoying since now im waiting on SKSe!!

1.9.29.0.8 is the newest

They did. SKSE usually catches up in a few hours. (Or you can use the Previous Version feature in Win 7)

One of the things they've fixed, btw, is the recurring disease issue. No more Witbane :)

1.9.29.0.8 is the newest

They did. SKSE usually catches up in a few hours. (Or you can use the Previous Version feature in Win 7)

One of the things they've fixed, btw, is the recurring disease issue. No more Witbane :smile:

Thats true, nice of you to remember, :cool: ... Haha, its just not my day for Skyrim though. oh well, definitely not raggin on the guys (and or gals) at SKSE, i know there working hard...

Ive tried to roll back the update but I get CTD through SKSE, so maybe Ill play Tomb Raider!

Good to know I'm not the only one with this going on, I guess, Hope the Wizards get it fixed up soon and let us know with a annoucement on Nexus home page or something. Keep at it guys! :biggrin:

Good to know I'm not the only one with this going on, I guess, Hope the Wizards get it fixed up soon and let us know with a annoucement on Nexus home page or something. Keep at it guys! :biggrin:

http://skse.silverlock.org/ is the site

you'll be looking for something like ==> 1.6.11 or 1.6.10.1

and the skyrim version is 1.9.29.0.8

I Don't know if Nexus will be as quick as you want them to be about updating, but you never know!!!!!