1.9 patch !

skyrimcrafter1919

I don't know if I prefer that, or just no caps.

No caps just feel more natural to me, for a sandbox game. The fact that you can develop your skills indefinitely somehow feels like freedom.

Guys, I asked about level caps, you start discussion about SKSE, nexus and whatnot else :/

Sorry, things did derail a bit. I blame the ADHD.

I don't think there is a max because you can make your skills legendary as many times as you like, apparently. The only real benefit though is health, magika and stamina. Your skills are still capped at 100. Nothing changes except the skill getting a symbol under it, as far as I know.

Well met Echo, I'll try again...and again...and....

That's the price we pay for joining the beta. We should be thankful that SKSE supports it.

As for the patch unlocking the level cap, I doubt it'll affect me much. I've just about nearly maxed out my combat skills, but I've no interest in starting them over. I didn't reach that peak just to start over. I think it's a great idea on their part, but I'll only use it on other skills that are my secondary interests - such as stealth and magic.

Edited by Jaradin

I sorta agree to you, SawChain123, because bethesda are being asses with releasing DLC's to pc, look dragonborn was suppose to come out when, 31 days later then on XBOX, it didnt, took them more then freaking month to release dlc! It should have been on PC in first place then some stupid console. Bethesda makes me sad! It takes them uber long time to fix simple bugs...

A little OT, but seriously, Bethesda NEVER said that Dragonborn would be released for the PC 31 days after the Xbox release. That was something us fans made up because Dawnguard was released for the PC 30 days after the Xbox release.

I, for one, am really proud of Bethesda for continuing to support a game that's almost a year and a half old, and, to their credit, it's really the reason most of us are still playing it (and are on this site discussing it). Most companies would have orphaned it after the first patch, and we would have lost interest in it 90 days after release.

Should be able to play the game without wondering what you did wrong .. uninstalling any mods you tried lately etc . Then finding out later Steam updated in the background . Don`t mind updates but please I am new to this . Spent hours trying to fix something I might have done wrong.

Back now to a clean install uninstalled everything.