Derok

Damian, how hard would be for you to create armors for khajiits when they will be ready? Would be possible to just cut and paste khajiit paws instead of argonian claws or you will had to start from scratch?

Damian is doing the community a favor, not a job. Criticism of this sort is not useful, or constructive. It would be more useful to cut the first line and simply ask your question.

What criticism? I was talking about khajiit bodies which weren't published by Derok yet, and that has nothing to do with Damian. He is doing amazing job.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian, how hard would be for you to create armors for khajiits when they will be ready? Would be possible to just cut and paste khajiit paws instead of argonian claws or you will had to start from scratch?

Damian is doing the community a favor, not a job. Criticism of this sort is not useful, or constructive. It would be more useful to cut the first line and simply ask your question.

What criticism? I was talking about khajiit bodies which weren't published by Derok yet, and that has nothing to do with Damian. He is doing amazing job.

I must have misunderstood and I apologize.

If both races share the same inclination of the legs can use the same armor.
I think the leather boots, leather, etc.. that could be reused by changing the type of foot.
The steel boots, ebony, glass, etc.. we will have to redesign them, or put a finger more XD

Hope to see you guys finish this mod soon. I just finally purchased Skyrim for my PC (Formerly having only played it on the XBox) and admit it is certainly better on the PC. I've already played around with one or 2 mods (More skin colors, bigger tails, Inigo the Companion [Definately suggest getting Inigo] improvements to Hearthfire homesteads), but this mod is the one I have really wanted, so I hope you guys are able to finish it up soon, at least for Argonians. I know it takes time which you may not have a lot of at the moment, but please. Try to finish it soon. Thanks guys, keep up the nice work on it and look forward to trying it soon. I'm off to work now, so I'll check back in, in a few days to see if there's any new news.

I'm a little sorry with all of us. I know, I should, I want to finish this mod. But somehow, I feel a little bored, and I prefer using my time for something I like more, like improving my drawing and modelling skills. But I see many people still want to see this finished one day. Sstaan, try this, while this lazy modder finishes his work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52918/?

Edited by Derok

I'd help with the mod, even looked at some of the programs and realized... I didn't understand a word of it, lol. My medium is with a pencil and a piece of paper, not a computer. Its too bad too, I have a lot of ideas for custom armor (Purely cosmetic) based on some of my drawings, but sadly I lack the skill set to bring them to Skyrim. Now, on the other hand, if anyone ever wants to see these drawings I'll take pics of them and upload them to my facebook page and link the images "If" you think you could reproduce them..... what I wouldn't do for a scanner. A friend from WotC even suggested I try to peddle a few of the drawings to gaming companies (Though she did say WotC would want alot more detail, scenery and color in other words, which, quite frankly, I suck at) :P

The biggest obstacle I see to this mod becoming a reality (at least, digitigrade feet) is that it would require conversions for ALL boots and ALL armor for both Khajiit and Argonians, and since EVERY armor entry would need to be modified, compatibility patches would also be a quite a lot of work.

I'm currently working on a plantigrade option.

Staan, of course. Show me your work. I don't like Facebook much, though. Also I could show you my stuff.

Would I make a 3d model out of them? Ahem... That's a big request. But it is possible to make armors mixing parts from existing stuff, and it's something you can do without much ease.

To everyone, fixed something in the meshes some time ago and forgot to share

ESP

Edited by Derok