Derok

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/www.ign.com/9109/2011/08/Khajiit_Daggerfall.jpg

Nothing against this post or this mod. I just wanted to post this to help everyone feel a little better about Bethesdas decision to make beasts more humanoid. For the reccord though Oblivion was my favorite TES for graphics and game play.

Everything from the combat to the characters had a much more magical feel and mystical glow.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boombro sorry about not answering your questions, i got distracted by gta5 for like 2 straight days

my fav monster is the yian kut-ku cause it's cute, but i dunno what my favorite to fight is

my fav weapon is the insect glaive cause it's really fun, but im gunna learn to use all of the weapons hopefully

and my goal is to beat all of the missions, both online and singleplayer, cause at that point i probably will be sick of the game or intheprocess of getting sick of it

oh boombro sorry about not answering your questions, i got distracted by gta5 for like 2 straight days

my fav monster is the yian kut-ku cause it's cute, but i dunno what my favorite to fight is

my fav weapon is the insect glaive cause it's really fun, but im gunna learn to use all of the weapons hopefully

and my goal is to beat all of the missions, both online and singleplayer, cause at that point i probably will be sick of the game or intheprocess of getting sick of it

This guys has guides about all the weapons and many handy tips https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT84SVapAfSSD_iMfpKbFbA

Also is gta 5 good? I didn't buy it, will in summer sales. I never buy any game that just came out.

Guys, there is a new monster hunter coming out. And it looks sick! ( as always.) It has villages form older psp games!

When I think about it, monster hunter is only game where people never say "the older is better." it just keeps on getting better.

Edited by Boombro