Derok

It wasn't censored? What? Didn't even notice it was that site. Well, anyway, the idea may be good but the execution is meh. There is no transition between female body and werewolf skin, that looks also made of bark. So it's basically a crazy wooden armor.

I'd prefer an half werewolf that looks more like Wolfman, instead of that kind of stuff.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whats the progress on this little project now?

Half-Life 3

if you know what I mean

Yes, Half Life 3 is looking promising, I might actually get that, though I prefer fantasy over post apocalyptic Sci-fi, and if i see one zombie I'd likely stop playing it. I prefer ES games, but Beth said there isn't a new ES game in the works yet, so Skyrim is what we have until they come up with a new idea, which is fine as there are quite a few mods out there that expand Skyrim which I might try out.

so whats the progress on this little project now?

Half-Life 3

if you know what I mean

Yes, Half Life 3 is looking promising, I might actually get that, though I prefer fantasy over post apocalyptic Sci-fi, and if i see one zombie I'd likely stop playing it. I prefer ES games, but Beth said there isn't a new ES game in the works yet, so Skyrim is what we have until they come up with a new idea, which is fine as there are quite a few mods out there that expand Skyrim which I might try out.

I don't get it, are you confusing Half Life 3 with Fallout 4?

Also Half life 3 will be never released.