Derok

Some details for you all:

Armor compatability - If you all want compatability with custom armor sets, I need YOU, the community, to contact various mod authors and ask for permission for us to make compatability. I already have someone taking care of a lot of this.

Nudity - This first release WILL be a nude variant. There will be an underwear one later. I will release it as a non-mature rated mod to start, but if I am told to make it mature, I will do so.

Armor state - Khajiit do not have boots. Argonians have all of Damian's armor, but with the errors and inconsistencies fixed. I also might include a little bonus to everyone that I already have set up, although it isn't weighted for the larger body size yet.

Volunteering - We tried this before, and we will again. When I release the mod, if you want to do work on it, I will organize a way for everyone to easily communicate, and we can start a team for the armor conversions.

Mod posting - I will post the mod here when I finish it up. I got today off so I'm doing work on it now.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to compatibility with other mods, are we talking about general pieces, or simply boots, if just boots, I don't plan on wearing any anyway. So I'm assuming compatibility will be fine in this case?

Also, as said a long time ago, will there by any script/feature that will remove feet items from Argonian/Khajiit NPCs?

I made a quick script for that, but it was filling the papyrus logs with errors and a potentially breaking the game. It's just much better to have every boot being either invisible or reshaped to fit the legs, like Drohung decided to do. Shoes could either display as footwraps or completely invisible.

Compatibility is something tricky. Armors need to be converted aswell, because it's not the skeleton, it's the mesh that is different. Which means custom skeletons don't need a conversion. But probably lot of people will ask their favourite armors to be converted, though you usually need the author's permission and in some cases they abandoned this site and won't answer.

Edited by Derok

In regards to compatibility with other mods, are we talking about general pieces, or simply boots, if just boots, I don't plan on wearing any anyway. So I'm assuming compatibility will be fine in this case?

Also, as said a long time ago, will there by any script/feature that will remove feet items from Argonian/Khajiit NPCs?

If you really want to cover some parts of the legs you can try "Greaves and Legwraps" by Zemaria, it modifies nothing of the feet, it does not even take that slot so you can be barefoot, sadly not all vanilla (or dlc) boots are converted to "greaves" for both genders, but it works great, expect some clipping.