Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916,962 posts
EstrusForSkyrim

* First of all, I cannot speak English. This is a machine translation. *

*explicit content*
This file includes nudity and sexual content.
Do not proceed if you dislike sexual content in video games. I do not wish to hear any complaints.

This MOD adds Estrus-Shout like estrus-spell in oblivion.
(But this MOD is in developing. Th

cotyounoyume

cotyounoyume

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 344 posts
latest ver. is 0.91. Added: Self mode. If you do estrus-shout with sneaking, your pc start estrus motion. There is still only one kind of animation. - Estrus tentacle S01 - Estrus etc S01 - Estrus machine S01 The following functions have not been provided yet. It is in developing. - voice And be careful please, - This mod needs FNIS 3.4.1 or later ( sorry, 3.1.1 is typo ) - You need shout Fus Ro Dah (When you have not learnt "Ro" yet, "Estrus Etc" will not be able to be used. When you have not learnt "Dah" yet, "Estrus Machine" will not be able to be used. )

Edited by cotyounoyume, 13 March 2013 - 04:15 PM.

mastercchris

mastercchris

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Im a Fan of Your Work ,
Love to see What You have done in animations in Skyrim .

Cheers , Thank You and Great work

darkdill

darkdill

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
You should definitely include some instructions for PROPER uninstallation of this mod. Too often heavily-scripted mods get added in and when you try to uninstall them, they leave behind scripts that corrupt the save.

Either an uninstall function should be added in to take care of it, or instructions should be given on how to deactivate all the scripts.

Back to this, however, I have long awaited tentacles in Skyrim. :D

gagoloth

gagoloth

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
Seeing how dragonborn has about 50 diffrent types of tentacles, i imagine the skyrim version of extrus is going to be "ALLOT" more graphic then it's oblivion counterpart.

mastercchris

mastercchris

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Has anyone got this Working ? @cotyounoyume I think the text File is Missing that generates the behavior File ? in the Animations Directory FNIS is unable to Generate a Behavior File . Since it Cannot find the FNIS_zzEstrus.txt I got the Spells , actors remove their clothes but no animations Cheers

Edited by mastercchris, 10 March 2013 - 07:27 PM.

cotyounoyume

cotyounoyume

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 344 posts
Sorry!! @ mastercchris Yes, you are right. I re-upload 7z file. Please wait. EDIT: I uploaded file now.

Edited by cotyounoyume, 10 March 2013 - 07:29 PM.

mastercchris

mastercchris

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Success , Just Alt tabbed , From the Game The Animations are Working . Great Job !!!! Will Test / Endorse . Cheers and Thank You EDIT - For those Who want to Understand How to Choose the Animations it Depends on the Force of the Shout Low Shout - Tentacles Med Shout - Wooden Horse High Shout - Machine Thingy

Edited by mastercchris, 10 March 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Noratetsu

Noratetsu

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
released on my b-day, thanks a bunch.

windu190

windu190

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip